How do I get an order from Buyer?

touhidulbashar4

dear friend @touhidulbashar4 , first of all you need to be patience and then you need to modify your gigs like amazing image, title, description and also need to share on social media. to continue al least one month social media sharing I hope you will get knock by clients. last advice> you need to remain stat more time to here(fiverr & forum).
Thank you so much, best wishes for you. ❤️

dear friend @touhidulbashar4 , first of all you need to be patience and then you need to modify your gigs like amazing image, title, description and also need to share on social media. to continue al least one month social media sharing I hope you will get knock by clients. last advice> you need to remain stat more time to here(fiverr & forum).

Hello Thank for your advertise. can you see my gigs and how can I improve my gigs?

Hello Thank for your advertise. can you see my gigs and how can I improve my gigs?

I’m also new seller here join last april 20 and get 3 order. I follow the senior and their gigs, how to create image, title, description, FAQ, and how to share my gigs social media.

I think, you understand what i want to say.

Thank you my friend @touhidulbashar4 , ❤️

Thank you for your useful advice.

Archived