How do I get clients

hopecreatnz

I don’t think you’re doing anything wrong. Your prices are right, your gigs are interesting, your gig images are great. Maybe there’s not enough interest for what you’re selling?

Maybe health bloggers are writing their own blogs instead of hiring others to do them?

My advice would be to find some keywords that few people are using. For example, maybe everyone uses health, but perhaps few use medical, drug, RX, hospital, health insurance, etc. I have no idea because I haven’t search, but that can be a good way to stand out from the crowd. Just make sure the keywords are relevant to your gigs. Don’t use “quantum physics” unless you can write about that.

I don’t think you’re doing anything wrong. Your prices are right, your gigs are interesting, your gig images are great. Maybe there’s not enough interest for what you’re selling?

Maybe health bloggers are writing their own blogs instead of hiring others to do them?

My advice would be to find some keywords that few people are using. For example, maybe everyone uses health, but perhaps few use medical, drug, RX, hospital, health insurance, etc. I have no idea because I haven’t search, but that can be a good way to stand out from the crowd. Just make sure the keywords are relevant to your gigs. Don’t use “quantum physics” unless you can write about that.

Great insight, thank you fastcopywriter. I’d so some keywords research

Archived