How do i get first order in Fiverr?

startipu

I am a professional Computer Operator. I open a new account on “Fiverr”. Please provide some advice then will help me get the first order. Maybe I could build my career in Fiverr for your advice. Pray for me. Thanks for your time.

Maybe I could build my career in Fiverr for your advice.

It takes time and effort to build a Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait! to start building your business.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Maybe I could build my career in Fiverr for your advice.

It takes time and effort to build a Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait! to start building your business.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

I am working on fiverr since September 2020 at 1st month I didn’t get any order and I was very disappointed. and I decided to deactivate my account. But now I’m started to getting order. now I decided to work more harder on Fiverr

So be patient and keep working with patience.

I am working on fiverr since September 2020 at 1st month I didn’t get any order and I was very disappointed. and I decided to deactivate my account. But now I’m started to getting order. now I decided to work more harder on Fiverr

So be patient and keep working with patience.

Thank you for your kind information.

Hello tipu brother! Though Im also a new seller and a struggler. But I always suggest some tips for others.

Create at least more than 5gigs. Research and put some best keywords to your gig title, tags and description. Create some unique and eye-caching images for your gig. share your gig to social network but don’t use spamming.
At last, keep patience. May allah bless you. Thank you 🙂

Archived