How do I get frist order

Guest design_bd3

Guest design_bd3

I opened a new account in Fiverr. Please provide some advice that will help me get first order. Maybe I could build my career in Fiverr for your advice. Pray for me. Thanks for your time.

Check this post, you will find some tips and advices to help you get orders

Hi there, i’ve heard from many sellers on forum they are not getting orders or sales have been down Below are some tips that can help you Be Consistent On PlatformContinuously share your gig on social media platform and other forums [what happens with most sellers that they don’t share gig regularly they stop after sharing it 1 or 2 times ].Don’t be limited to only one social media platform when sharing your gig.Research the tags currently working for your category [ If certain tags works…

I spent the first days here on fiverr by reading the links in the footer and many topics in the forum 🙂 and then trying to put in practice what you learn… and make your profile and gigs better.

Also refreshing the Buyers Requests section all day and night 😃

That way I’ve got my first order on day 5 after arriving on fiverr…

Guest design_bd3

I spent the first days here on fiverr by reading the links in the footer and many topics in the forum 🙂 and then trying to put in practice what you learn… and make your profile and gigs better.

That way I’ve got my first order on day 5 after arriving on fiverr…

I spent the first days here on Fiverr by reading the links in the footer and many topics in the forum 🙂 and then trying to put in practice what you learn… and make your profile and gigs better.

That way I’ve got my first order on day 5 after arriving on Fiverr…

Thank you for advice and pray for me.

Guest design_bd3

Check this post, you will find some tips and advices to help you get orders

Hi there, i’ve heard from many sellers on forum they are not getting orders or sales have been down Below are some tips that can help you Be Consistent On PlatformContinuously share your gig on social media platform and other forums [what happens with most sellers that they don’t share gig regularly they stop after sharing it 1 or 2 times ].Don’t be limited to only one social media platform when sharing your gig.Research the tags currently working for your category [ If certain tags works…

Thank you so much you give me good solaution

Getting the first order is really tough on fiverr.

Send daily 10 buyer requests
Market your gigs on social media

Hope you increase your sales.

If you don’t get 10 buyer requests a day, then market your gigs Keep your texts spaced, don’t write stories, most people are busy, they bother to read it.Tell your buyer what you offer different in your gigOffer some extraGive him time constraint, the time limit within which you will complete the job, they like it so muchKeep your buyer requests short, this will make them read it, I’d refuse if the seller would write 100 lines of textTry to use bullets and numbering while sending buyer re…

Guest design_bd3

Getting the first order is really tough on fiverr.

Send daily 10 buyer requests

Market your gigs on social media

Hope you increase your sales.

If you don’t get 10 buyer requests a day, then market your gigs Keep your texts spaced, don’t write stories, most people are busy, they bother to read it.Tell your buyer what you offer different in your gigOffer some extraGive him time constraint, the time limit within which you will complete the job, they like it so muchKeep your buyer requests short, this will make them read it, I’d refuse if the seller would write 100 lines of textTry to use bullets and numbering while sending buyer re…

If you don’t get 10 buyer requests a day, then market your gigs Keep your texts spaced, don’t write stories, most people are busy, they bother to read it. Tell your buyer what you offer different in your gig Offer some extra Give him time constraint, the time limit within which you will complete the job, they like it so much Keep your buyer requests short, this will make them read it, I’d refuse if the seller would write 100 lines of text Try to use bullets and numbering while sending buyer re…

Thank you so much for this advice

• 1 year later...

Archived