How do I get money OUT of Fiverr as a buyer?

csciora

Seller cancelled the project, I want my money back. Simple as that. Doesn’t matter that it’s only five bucks.

Every other freelance site I’ve used in the past allows this, but the comments under “Buyer Tips” simply states money will be transferred back to my Fiverr account. If I had a bad experience and had something refunded, perhaps I don’t want to use Fiverr again. Maybe I should sign up as a seller and hire myself with the same money.

It would also be really nice to email support directly instead of posting in a public forum.

Since I don’t have any obvious way of contacting Fiverr, here’s an open suggestion. Send email notifications about gigs being unilaterally cancelled. I waited three days thinking the work was being completed. It wasn’t because the seller cancelled without contacting me. How did I find out? Login to Fiverr and happen to notice a message buried in the archived section of the inbox. And then discover the insane policy about keeping my money without actually delivering any usable work.

Thanks,

Chris

Services what do you use? Maybe some sellers also mengelum. Buyers too demanding jobs over $ 5. maybe if you buy such a fast service. Ronaldo drawing for $ 50 that fast. You can not force the seller to make special treatment $ 5. Or offenses under misunderstanding can be resolved by way of the family. All fiverr seller honest and very fair. They extort sweat for services you desire. >:D<

bsharpe1983 said: Anytime someone does not read any TOS makes me think of the South Park clip where there is a parody to the movie The Human Centipede and about not reading something along the lines of the TOS for an Apple product. Always know what you are getting to.

Just had to find the clip and watch it for myself, HAHAHAHAH. Yes!

"Well, how you know what you're agreeing to if you don't read it?"

People need to realize they're in a legal binding agreement when they sign these things, these companies the the best lawyers and the clearest terms so they can't get sued if you "agree" but didn't read. Take 10-mins and read the TOS everyone here (sellers and buyers) needs to!

Archived