How do i get more orders on my gigs?

imadhassan

How do I get more orders? From the last 1 years I only got 8 orders. I’ve sent over 600 buyer request but I’ve got a very few response. From the last 3 months I got no orders on my gigs. What should I do now? Someone give me suggestions, how do I get more orders.

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky.) Having these can misrepresent you, indicating that you’re not confident in your work. (Lifetime support is impossible to offer and get taken seriously.)
Fiverr allows three images per gig, maybe add more?
Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package.
Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text size is unreadable in most of them and/or several images have been cropped oddly.
Consider adding your native language to your profile as ‘Native/Bilingual’

Your descriptions look very copy/paste. Are you an individual or a team? You use two different names in two descriptions, and ‘I’ and ‘we’ in others. Consistency is important.

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky.) Having these can misrepresent you, indicating that you’re not confident in your work. (Lifetime support is impossible to offer and get taken seriously.)

Fiverr allows three images per gig, maybe add more?

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package.

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text size is unreadable in most of them and/or several images have been cropped oddly.

Consider adding your native language to your profile as ‘Native/Bilingual’

Your descriptions look very copy/paste. Are you an individual or a team? You use two different names in two descriptions, and ‘I’ and ‘we’ in others. Consistency is important.

thanks a lot. I’ll keep your suggestion in mind.

Archived