How do I get my 1st order on Fiverr

orcwriter

Hi!

I’ve been on Fiverr for almost 2 months and I’ve still not got my first order, i also did write to Fiverr CS support team for a solution or tips however as per the reply i received my Gigs are fine and for more help i was requested to use Fiverr forum

Since there are many experienced sellers here , can i have your opinions and suggestion on how to improve,what to improve or what do i lack 😊

Thanking in advance

Hi!

I’ve been on Fiverr for almost 2 months and I’ve still not got my first order, i also did write to Fiverr CS support team for a solution or tips however as per the reply i received my Gigs are fine and for more help i was requested to use Fiverr forum

Since there are many experienced sellers here , can i have your opinions and suggestion on how to improve,what to improve or what do i lack 😊

Thanking in advance

This question has been asked many, many times before. You can find the answer by using the 🔍 search feature to look for “how to get my first order.” Then you will find a lot of info.

can i have your opinions and suggestion on how to improve,what to improve or what do i lack 😊

You can start a thread in “Improve My Gigs” and there post a link to your gigs, and others can choose to offer you advice.

Hi!

Thanking in advance

I’ve been on Fiverr for almost 2 months and I’ve still not got my first order,

Don’t just wait!

Check this out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

I have moved this to Improve My Gig so you can now add your Fiverr gig link to your initial post as @vickiespencer suggested.

This question has been asked many, many times before. You can find the answer by using the 🔍 search feature to look for “how to get my first order.” Then you will find a lot of info.

can i have your opinions and suggestion on how to improve,what to improve or what do i lack 😊

You can start a thread in “Improve My Gigs” and there post a link to your gigs, and others can choose to offer you advice.

@vickiespencer Thank you for your time in helping me out and just as suggested will do so 👍

I’ve been on Fiverr for almost 2 months and I’ve still not got my first order,

Don’t just wait!

Check this out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

I have moved this to Improve My Gig so you can now add your Fiverr gig link to your initial post as @vickiespencer suggested.

@lloydsolutions Thank you, this is helpful seems like i need to put in some work and effort to earn my first order following given guidelines

Thanks again will act upon it 👍

Archived