How do I get my bad rating removed

cakepopcash

I just noticed it now at 67% earlier when I had a look it said 100%, The interwebs must have been having a caching issue, to re size the images I guess you could you something like shrink pictures (Just google).

I never knew the feedback could take a while to register, I’ll have to keep an eye out for that, cheers for the heads up 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tn5rr2012

I just looked at the first gig about a tax refund, lol good luck with that as we are all about to fall off the cliff, nothing is going to be fast in 2013 when it comes to taxes

Wow. It might’ve been a competitor. Why would someone go to the trouble of opening then closing an account? Usually they’ll open an account, buy something, and never log back in, but to actually close…yeah something is up. I think your suspicion is very much valid. I’m sorry that happened.

By the way, I noticed you collected two of my gigs. Awesome! Thanks! 🙂

-Nakita

• 1 year later...

hello i was deliver an order from last 5days and client assign 3 star rating but i have contact to the buyer and resolve her issue and now she is ready to give me the five-star rating but she cant do this after 2days she have also send me the screenshort that he have send the request to fiverr to but fiverr not reply till now so how can i do for this ? let me know if anyone have an idea ?

• 1 year later...

Need help
one of the buyer order me to re-size the images and i did it according to his suggestion at the end he left with only 1 star rating and bad comment due to which my overall ratings drops to 87% and now i can’t sent offer to the buyer,therefore what i should to hire buyers.?

Archived