Fiverr Forum

How do i get my first order in fiverr?

I am new in fiverr but i have experience in logo designing. I need to know how can i get my first order in fiverr so i can continue here as a logo designer. here is my profile link : https://www.fiverr.com/sazzadhossain98

Hey welcome,

you can learn in forum for the tip of seller and, use the buyer request feature and share your gig in social media.
its will help.

Also use the buyer requests tab to win more work:

I dont get any buyer request. Most of the time its empty. What can i do now?

Whenever i check buyer request, i see nothing there. Its always been empty. Is there any way i able to get buyer request?

you can share your profile in social media and read the tip in forum so you can get some idea.

Check out the www.Fiverr.com/Academy for details on how to become a successful seller on Fiverr. Good luck! :slight_smile:

Searching the buyers request and sending offers are how I got my first sales.
Good Luck and Welcome!

Please check this discuss

listen to this Fiverr Podcast

Please, send us a screenshot to see what’s the problem. If you can’t:

• Have you tried to change the category? Or there aren’t another categories?

• Have you tried to search?

Have you tried to change the category? Or there aren’t another categories?

Have you tried to search?

If still nothing helps, you can ask Fiverr customer support! Although the will their answer you for almost 24 hours, they can tell you the best solution! They are moderators, and know more than anyone here and have the greatest experience!

Exactly. How do you even show up on the search. I have a friend who has two videos up.
I cannot find them at all. I have to directly type their name in the address line. I cannot bring them up by searching their name and they are not on any pages. Any ideas?

Gig videos or Buyer requests videos?

send buyer requests.there is certain time buyer requests gonna appear.keep share the gig on social media.adding relative tags.and create a unique gig