Fiverr Community Forum

How do I get my first order on Fiverr

How to get order on my account. I have promoted 5 gig but I have no order. Why ? I am trying more . Please advice me. thanks for your time.

8 Likes

Check this out: Before Posting Asking About MORE ORDERS, NO ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order - READ THIS

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

5 Likes

To find the market
Promote your gig in social media networks

3 Likes

promote your gig on social media and send the buyer request.

3 Likes

@arifhossai, First share your gig with social media in every day. Sharing the gig with new attractive image and unique description and then share it Google Plus, Facebook Group and Twitter. Do not use one image when you are sharing, because you will get spamming and get band so always share with unique image and description. Hope it will be helpful for you.

5 Likes

Promote your Gig on social media sites, i.e Facebook,Twitter,LinkedIn etc
This will improve the impressions and views of your Gig.In the End you will get order.
“Starting is always Difficult but the Ending is cool.”

3 Likes

So much thanks…I will do that

2 Likes

Gig is my Shop, social media market is right work.then order

1 Like

yes i do that so meany time

1 Like

Promote your gig on social media and try to send buyer request everyday. Keep patience.

1 Like

Promote your gig on social media networks daily with proper hash tags and do some blog posting on various blogs and also try to send buyer request daily. Hopefully you’ll get your first order soon

HY Welcome
You share your gig on Social Media and also the is unique and there’s description is attractive and professional.
Hope it will be helpful for you.
Bye

1 Like

Thanks for Your comments and spent your time for me. so much thanks

Build a great portfolio and send a convincing buyer request

1 Like

so much thanks.U are great

Welcome to the fiverr. Be patient. You can follow these step bellow.

Promote your gig to social media networks.

Read the forum’s tips https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers

Send the buyer requests

Use the correct tags and topics

Stay online with your account

Last but not least here is an awesome topic topic on it. Hope it will help you.

Wish you all the best.

1 Like

If you want help you need to make your own post under the category Improve My Gig.

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr…I agree with the group, definitely promote via social media, but I also found (as someone else mentioned), that the Buyers Request section is also helpful. I got my first 3 Fiverr jobs by responding to Buyers Requests.
All the best to you!

2 Likes