How do I get my first seller on Fiverr?

it_khabir

You mean sale?
You get seller by buying something as buyer.

Hello;

You joined Fiverr and you can imagine a lot of other people did that same thing. Currently, due to the situation around the world, there is a huge amount of people looking for job and some income, while on the other end the demand for services is decreasing as people are struggling to keep their business even open and operational.

It is a hard time for all and if you are interested in succeeding on Fiverr it will require patience.

What you can do is if you have free time and you wish to focus on improving your GIG, go through replies made from long term sellers here on Fiverr forum since they do give a lot of constructive and beneficial suggestions to improve your visibility.

And also use free time to gain other skills or improve the skills you already have.

Please respond to buyer request with a unique note addressing them, not general note, and do not send offers if it is not in your skills field.

I wish you a good Fiverr experience. Take care.

So many new sellers come on the forum complaining that they have been on the site for a few days or weeks and are fed up waiting for orders. Some sellers wait months or more to get their first order! Don’t wait! Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders. Take time to read, learn, and take action! That is the only way to get orders! Be a Doer! Try it out for yourself! Good luck! slightly_smiling_face
Here:

1. Try to more active on fiverr
  2. share your gig n social media
  3. Sent buyer request properly.

more active on fiverr

What does that mean?

share your gig

How does the OP do that?

Sent buyer request

How does the OP do that?

Just repeating this all over the forum does not help unless you explain why and how the OP should do this.

New sellers are looking for detailed constructive help.

PS. You are not the only person posting this all over the place.

Archived