How do I get my gig on the first page?

mehedi_bcv

I was kidding. No one actually knows.

Or maybe someone does, and they’re not letting it on. I seriously doubt it though. It’s probably some dull answer like hard work and good deliveries…and who has the time for that?

yes. may be its very hard work . If someone had shared it would have been better.

yes. may be its very hard work . If someone had shared it would have been better.

I took a very quick look at your gigs, and I’d say keep it consistent between I/me and we/us. Make it clear if you’re a team or an individual. As you’re trying to make that first sale, improving your gigs is very important, so keep at that.

I took a very quick look at your gigs, and I’d say keep it consistent between I/me and we/us. Make it clear if you’re a team or an individual. As you’re trying to make that first sale, improving your gigs is very important, so keep at that.

ok . thanks for your tips. its very helpful for me

i think he should focus on sending buyer request and promoting his gig on social networking site being new seller

i think he should focus on sending buyer request and promoting his gig on social networking site being new seller

Thanks for responding to me, but I’m not really asking for tips.

I’ve never actually tried promoting my gigs on social networking sites, so I can’t comment on how useful that is. I’m doing okay without that, but perhaps it will help?

I think you would be more successful if stopped looking for the easy way, and started doing the work to market and promote your gigs to the people that need your services. From what I have seen of your comments on the forum so far, I’m pretty sure that the buyers you are trying to find are NOT connected to you on social media, and you aren’t likely to find long-term success from the BR section.

Thanks for responding to me, but I’m not really asking for tips.

I’ve never actually tried promoting my gigs on social networking sites, so I can’t comment on how useful that is. I’m doing okay without that, but perhaps it will help?

it’s proven and honestly i noticed one thing people are not supportive to share some tricks for getting work for new seller

it’s proven and honestly i noticed one thing people are not supportive to share some tricks for getting work for new seller

Nah, people are supportive, as long as you don’t comment on your own thread asking for help seeming like an expert. Also, “market your gig” is very vague advice.

Nah, people are supportive, as long as you don’t comment on your own thread asking for help seeming like an expert. Also, “market your gig” is very vague advice.

Also, “market your gig” is very vague advice.

Is this a commentary on my advice? :thinking:

Hello everybody, i am new at fiverr. i have creat 4 gig. but i don’t know How do I get my gig on the first page? please anybody help me.

Fiverr isn’t PlayStation! You can’t just sign up and expect to be given the cheat codes for appearing on the first page.

You get to where you want to be working hard. On what, you ask? On the following:

• Discovering your USP
  • Presenting it effectively
  • Building customer trust
  • Marketing yourself

Fiverr isn’t PlayStation! You can’t just sign up and expect to be given the cheat codes for appearing on the first page.

You get to where you want to be working hard. On what, you ask? On the following:

• Discovering your USP
  • Presenting it effectively
  • Building customer trust
  • Marketing yourself

yes, i know Fiverr isn’t PlayStation ! just ask . I will developing mmy gig marketing and marketing myself. thank you for your reply.

yes, i know Fiverr isn’t PlayStation ! just ask . I will developing mmy gig marketing and marketing myself. thank you for your reply.

to get on the 1st page (nowadays):

KEYWORDS SEARCH METHOD:

1. first page on RELEVANCE filter: you should have luck, because it seems to be random.
  2. first page on BEST SELLING filter: you must be one of the best sellers (more and positive reviews than others).
  3. first page on NEWEST ARRIVALS: your gig must be new.

CATEGORY BROWSING METHOD:

1. first page on RECOMMENDED filter: you should have luck, because it seems to be random.
  2. first page on BEST SELLING filter: you must be one of the best sellers (more and positive reviews than others).

In other words, you can’t manipulate to go to the first page, except for being a new gig or doing an excellent job and getting a good number of positive reviews.

to get on the 1st page (nowadays):

KEYWORDS SEARCH METHOD:

1. first page on RELEVANCE filter: you should have luck, because it seems to be random.

CATEGORY BROWSING METHOD:

1. first page on RECOMMENDED filter: you should have luck, because it seems to be random.

In other words, you can’t manipulate to go to the first page, except for being a new gig or doing an excellent job and getting a good number of positive reviews.

Excellent idea for me. Thank you so much…

i noticed one thing people are not supportive to share some tricks for getting work for new seller

There is A TON of free advice to help people succeed on this forum. THE PROBLEM, is that people are looking for “tricks/secrets/hacks”. If this is your approach to business, then get ready for a interesting(short) ride.

Archived