Fiverr Forum

How do I get my gig popular again?

I got 15 orders in my first ten days using Fiverr, a week has passed since my final customer and I am not getting any more orders, even though I have retained all positive reviews and still promote myself. I write 1,000 word short stories using your plot and characters. How can I get my gig popular again? Thanks. My gig: http://fiverr.com/judgevaus

Me too… But I am promoting my gig…more than as I did earlier…

I too am wondering how this works, when I first posted my first gig, In my first few weeks I was getting a lot of inquires and orders, I ended up putting my gig on hold for a few months as I had to develop some websites. So my time was limited, I ended up enabling my gig again, and the orders are “REALLY” slow coming in…

I have a couple more gigs up as well, the stats say 0 views… I know they must be seen somewhere as my main gig, I have had a few more orders but it has not moved off 343 views for a very long time! (even though I have had ‘some’ orders come in from it) Makes me wonder how fiverrs system and algorithum actually works and IF it is working correctly.

Reply to @auws: where do you see views?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Reply to @vedmak: Gee! What was I thinking!!! Of course they are over at your gig - my bad lol … 8-} 8-} 8-}

@judgevaus You can easily view your gig stats by opening up your gigs as vedmak mentioned. You will see under each gig it states “Preview” > “Promote” > "Show Stats"

Just click on “Show Stats” and volia!

vedmak said: Reply to @auws: Answer to every question ever asked is "What Vedmak Said"

This is totally wrong and the answer is 42.