How do I get my money back?

I cancelled a few orders between some sellers, and someone I previously purchased from cancelled the order after I payed… so in the top right corner beside my account it shows a balance of $30… how do I get this money back onto my credit card? I used PayPal… any insight ?

Yes, I contracted a person on Fiverr to do a job for me, paid her and then she backed out on me. I would like to get my money back and report the person who did not do the job we agreed on. How can I do that? Thank-you!

@vikingsmash

You don’t get it back to your credit card. You get it back to your Fiverr account to spend.

Wow, so the $30 I’ve spent can’t be returned, even if someone sells me a product that didn’t work properly? Infact the seller was being kind by cancelling because he knew he had made a mistake. Thats pretty ridiculous if you can’t get your money back from the escrow system?

@vikingsmash

That is correct. The funds are in your Fiverr account for you to use for future Fiverr purchases.

Here’s the Fiverr Terms of Services Link…

http://fiverr.com/terms_of_service

I have paid and didnt get the service I paid for instead it is marked as completed?

and I made another payement I want to cancell it how can I get my money back?

Hi,
same problem
and i want to order a new service. Is the credit amount will be substracted from the new one. because when i want to pay, it just indicate the new amount without substracting
thanks