Fiverr Forum

How do I get paid?

When I signed up, it never asked me for paypal info or for any info from me on how I would receive payment. What am I missing?

Go to Profile > Settings:

Below your email address, there should be something about your paypal account.

Mine says:

Your profile is associated with a PayPal account. To change it click here.

After that go to Seller > Managa Sales > Revenues > And click on withdraw with Paypal Account if you have earnings.

Strange. I don’t have anything like that in my profile > settings area. In the Seller> Manage Sales > Revenues > section, the paypal button is just greyed out and unclickable.

I’m worried that if I don’t have some kind of paypal set up, people will be unable to purchase my item. :confused:

Dont worry!, after 14 days from the first income, your money will be moved into “Withdraw your revenues” and the “Paypal Account” button will be enable and color changes to green :x. Just press button, fill your paypal account infor and … get the cool,

Fiverr is so awesome. I love fiverr :slight_smile:

Awesome! Thanks everyone!

You are welcome. Good luck to you :slight_smile:

So it takes 14 days for the funds to be available for withdrawal after the completion? Ok that’s not a problem, however shouldn’t they show in my account. Iv’e completed 13 gigs and still show $0. Fiverr has sent me notification that I received $4 at each gigs completion but I do not see it in my account? As far as I can tell I have earned nothing…now that’s a concern. Credit should be shown on my account even if it is not available for withdrawal.

Its been fourteen days and my funds still are not showing up.

Hey everyone, so I have had 2 previous orders and I’ve delivered my products to them. Unfortunately I have not seen any money show up in my revenues box… And I’m very fortunate that the one buyer wants me to keep buying my services but I don’t want to keep doing things for free. How do I check to see that my page is working properly?

I had the same question.

I don’t see anything about paypal…:0(

Thanks for the update, I’ll check it out.

@espeonite

How long for delivered order to Clear?

• Upon delivery, orders take 0 to 3 days to “Complete” (3rd day is auto-complete).
  • Once “Complete”, it takes another 14 days for funds to “Clear”.
  • So funds “Clear” and are “Available” in 14 to 17 days.

– You cannot connect your PayPal until you have funds “Available”.

Is there a minimum amount of funds needed in the account to be paid? So we are only paid every two weeks by PayPal?

trafficstriker said: Is there a minimum amount of funds needed in the account to be paid?

No minimum. You can withdraw $4, $40 or $400 from your "Cleared" funds.

trafficstriker said: So we are only paid every two weeks by PayPal?

You are "paid" only when you initiate a transfer to PayPal, and then pull the funds out of PayPal

I have a fivver account but I do not know how fivver will pay me. Paypal does not payout in my country. Kindly advise how I can get round this before I start posting gigs which might never be paid

Reply to @muzondiwa: The only other option is applying for Payoneer card (it’s called Fiverr revenue card here).

I’m curious, does Paypal then take their 2.9% (or whatever it is at the moment)? So we would end up getting about 23% taken out of the $5? I’m thinking 3.85 for a pop probably won’t be worth it for most gigs.

I have a PayPal account but it is useless for payments of this type because PayPal does not allow withdrawals to my bank account or a credit card in my country, Panama. I use another service successfully because they offer payment to a Payoneer account MasterCard which I can then use to buy groceries. Does Fiverr offer any other method to withdraw funds other than PayPal?

You can upgrade to a business account & get a PayPal debit MasterCard that can be used the same way you’re using the Payoneer account.

fock paypal.