How do I get regular orders from Buyers?

tawhid7m

I am a new seller in Fiverr. I have delivered two orders. I have been able to satisfy my two buyers. My first buyer gave me $10 tips and the two gave me a 5-star rating.

I have successfully submitted two projects today is 17 days. But so far no request has been received.

Hi @tawhid7m

I think it’s because you play on one project needs only for each client.
I mean…, not many people have several website right?
So no matter how good you are, once they finish the order, they won’t coming back soon as they don’t need your service again.

My suggestion is try to expand your services,
You only has two gigs? While we can have 5 for new seller.
Having multiple gigs could improve your “branding”

and do social media promotion regularly. My favorite is Twitter and IG (with correct hastag ofcource)

If you works as good as your rate, order will keep coming once you gained level.

Wish you luck,

I hope by following these step you may get regular orders from buyers.

1. You can send 10 offers to the buyers through buyer request section in 24 hours. Read carefully the buyers’ requirements then send the offers to buyers. I would like to recommend you that always give special discount to buyers as you are a new seller. Try to ensure their trust through your valuable words. It is too hard to trust new sellers for buyers. If you still not getting orders no worry in such a way you will get views and clicks.
  2. Share your GIG’s on the social media groups that have a huge amount of members like FaceBook, Twitter, Google +, Linkedin, etc. It will help you a lot in increasing your GIG’s impressions, clicks and views, resultantly your GIG will visible among thousands of users and also boost in ranking too.
  3. The most important thing is that have a deep look at your GIG’s Title, Description, Tags, Prices, and Its image or video.

There also could be a need to do some changes in gig.

Thank you.

Try up-selling your services. It’s an easy concept really. Suppose you sell Ice Cream. Someone comes to buy a plain cone. You serve them. Before they pay you ask, ‘would you like any topping with that?’ Most of the people will reply, ‘Oh, Yes. Chocolate Please?’

I think you get the point. Up-sell your services. Once you get one client keep them wanting to come back to you.

Hi @tawhid7m

I think it’s because you play on one project needs only for each client.

I mean…, not many people have several website right?

So no matter how good you are, once they finish the order, they won’t coming back soon as they don’t need your service again.

My suggestion is try to expand your services,

You only has two gigs? While we can have 5 for new seller.

Having multiple gigs could improve your “branding”

and do social media promotion regularly. My favorite is Twitter and IG (with correct hastag ofcource)

If you works as good as your rate, order will keep coming once you gained level.

Wish you luck,

Thank you so much. Yes, I have 2 gigs. But, I will create more gigs. Thanks Again for helping.

You are a new seller. So you have to maintain quality delivery. You need to make patience for getting orders.

Also try to be active as much as possible. Hope these will help you to get orders.

I understand. Thank you brother.

I hope by following these step you may get regular orders from buyers.

1. You can send 10 offers to the buyers through buyer request section in 24 hours. Read carefully the buyers’ requirements then send the offers to buyers. I would like to recommend you that always give special discount to buyers as you are a new seller. Try to ensure their trust through your valuable words. It is too hard to trust new sellers for buyers. If you still not getting orders no worry in such a way you will get views and clicks.
  2. Share your GIG’s on the social media groups that have a huge amount of members like FaceBook, Twitter, Google +, Linkedin, etc. It will help you a lot in increasing your GIG’s impressions, clicks and views, resultantly your GIG will visible among thousands of users and also boost in ranking too.
  3. The most important thing is that have a deep look at your GIG’s Title, Description, Tags, Prices, and Its image or video.

There also could be a need to do some changes in gig.

Thank you.

Thank you very much brother. I will try to follow the tips given by you. Hopefully, these will help me.

Archived