How do I get to order again

evloxx

where can I marketing my gig?

Figure out who your target customers are, determine where those customers are located, and then go to those places, and tell those target customers about your services.

Yes, you WILL have to do research to figure these things out. And yes, this will be hard. Only YOU will be able to determine where YOUR customers are located, and only YOU are responsible for coming up with creative ways to reach out to those customers.

Do the work… and you will be rewarded with customers.

Get busy… and good luck!

Figure out who your target customers are, determine where those customers are located, and then go to those places, and tell those target customers about your services.

Yes, you WILL have to do research to figure these things out. And yes, this will be hard. Only YOU will be able to determine where YOUR customers are located, and only YOU are responsible for coming up with creative ways to reach out to those customers.

Do the work… and you will be rewarded with customers.

Get busy… and good luck!

Thank you so much for your valuable response and help…have a nice day

Wow. I seem to be providing many “valuable responses” these days. I should find a way to monetize all this awesome “valuableness”. I think I’d have a “valuable” market in all of these “mek sells” on the forums. 😛

Wow. I seem to be providing many “valuable responses” these days. I should find a way to monetize all this awesome “valuableness”. I think I’d have a “valuable” market in all of these “mek sells” on the forums. 😛

lol. you are really nice guy.

Archived