Fiverr Community Forum

How do I get visibility in my new account?

Hi all!
I’m new at fiverr and needed little help with my gigs. I’ve made 5 gigs, they’re all active. But there’s no order or impression yet. Just want to know if there’s anything that can be done for clients to see my gig. Without doing any work I won’t be getting any rating right? So how do I become visible to the first client?Can I apply for works like in other freelance sites?

7 Likes

Gig page where impressions are shown

2 Likes

Like I said its a new page, nobody has seen my gigs. If it isn’t visible, how will i get any order? That’s what I need guidance with. Thankyou for replying

There is just a bug going on with site in 2 to 3 days maybe this NA will go and impressions will come here same is issue with all sellers dont worry

1 Like

Your stats displaying as N/A is normal - read the message at the top of that page.

Also, don’t worry about not getting any orders yet. You’ve had your account for less than a week, which really isn’t a long time before getting your first order.

Some people wait months.

2 Likes

Okay, thankyou so much!

So I just need to wait and haven’t missed anything right?

For your gig stats to display as they should? Yeah, all you can do is wait.

1 Like

yeah hope it will be fixed very soon

Send buyer requests daily.

1 Like

In the 3D model gig, consider re-rendering the kitchen sample. It’s very dark, and (imho) kitchens should be well-lit so that a cook can see what they’re working on.

1 Like

Hi, this was the answer I needed. How do I do that? I couldn’t find anything related to sending buyer requests

2 Likes

@arunajames Go to “More” form your dashboard, then you can see buyer request. There you can create offers to buyers

2 Likes

Thankyou so much for the tip

1 Like

@arunajames You are welcome. Good luck. :smiley:

1 Like

At first you need to try sell your gig. When you sell your gig then it is automatically impress, views is increase.
Thanks! :+1:

2 Likes

I don’t see how’s that relevant…

its from 21 DAYS no orders no messages iverr put our gigs from first page to last page of search and hide the “impression, clicks,views” from us !and in the first page irrelevant gigs !

i sell more than 100 ORDERS and no impressions no orders no vieews now