How do I get visibility in my new account?

arunajames

Hi all!
I’m new at fiverr and needed little help with my gigs. I’ve made 5 gigs, they’re all active. But there’s no order or impression yet. Just want to know if there’s anything that can be done for clients to see my gig. Without doing any work I won’t be getting any rating right? So how do I become visible to the first client?Can I apply for works like in other freelance sites?

Like I said its a new page, nobody has seen my gigs. If it isn’t visible, how will i get any order? That’s what I need guidance with. Thankyou for replying

Your stats displaying as N/A is normal - read the message at the top of that page.

[gig analytics bug] We are currently experiencing a problem preventing you from seeing your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views. But not to worry, your Gigs are active. Fiverr’s Dev team is aware of the bug and is working on a resolution. Thank you for your patience. You can share your experience or post an update on this in this thread. Edit on : 2020-06-01T18:00:00Z (UTC) We already have 500+ replies regarding this issue, Fiverr Dev Team working on it to fix. Unless Fiverr fixes the iss…

Also, don’t worry about not getting any orders yet. You’ve had your account for less than a week, which really isn’t a long time before getting your first order.

Some people wait months.

1994310746_giganalyticsbug.thumb.jpg.1ce1ad18dad9699bdc8c51222d35c42a.jpg

Your stats displaying as N/A is normal - read the message at the top of that page.

[gig analytics bug] We are currently experiencing a problem preventing you from seeing your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views. But not to worry, your Gigs are active. Fiverr’s Dev team is aware of the bug and is working on a resolution. Thank you for your patience. You can share your experience or post an update on this in this thread. Edit on : 2020-06-01T18:00:00Z (UTC) We already have 500+ replies regarding this issue, Fiverr Dev Team working on it to fix. Unless Fiverr fixes the iss…

Also, don’t worry about not getting any orders yet. You’ve had your account for less than a week, which really isn’t a long time before getting your first order.

Some people wait months.

So I just need to wait and haven’t missed anything right?

There is just a bug going on with site in 2 to 3 days maybe this NA will go and impressions will come here same is issue with all sellers dont worry

its from 21 DAYS no orders no messages iverr put our gigs from first page to last page of search and hide the “impression, clicks,views” from us !and in the first page irrelevant gigs !

@arunajames Go to “More” form your dashboard, then you can see buyer request. There you can create offers to buyers

Do buyers post request rarely? Since 3 days I’ve been checking. Only one request was there on the first day and i sent request for it already. There’s no response from that buyer nor are there any other requests. No results come no matter what key word I search.

Hi all!

I’m new at fiverr and needed little help with my gigs. I’ve made 5 gigs, they’re all active. But there’s no order or impression yet. Just want to know if there’s anything that can be done for clients to see my gig. Without doing any work I won’t be getting any rating right? So how do I become visible to the first client?Can I apply for works like in other freelance sites?

you should custom offer.if you regular provide 10 custom offer .I am sure you will get job very soon

Archived