How do I grow my business on Fiverr?

nycwebapps

Hello fellow consultants!

I have been using Fiverr for a while. I find it to be an excellent platform. However, never tried to sell on this platform because there is nothing I can sell for Five 🙂

I specialize in Microsoft CRM and Office365. What can I do get traction?

You can set packages according to your price. Fiverr is never a 5$ platform. Thats the minimum price someone can set or get for his skills. Create gigs with solid discription, title and image/video and put your own prices. Explain what you are giving those $.

Fiverr is not just about the $5 services… you can sell high cost services also. just find out what category suits you and create a gig … then send buyer request you will also get orders 🙂

Thanks. But don’t you think visitors to this expect everything for $5?

You can set packages according to your price. Fiverr is never a 5$ platform. Thats the minimum price someone can set or get for his skills. Create gigs with solid discription, title and image/video and put your own prices. Explain what you are giving those $.

I get that - but when you walk into a Dollar Store you expect things that are a dollar or somewhere close. Don’t you?

in my view fiverr is not 5$ service platform.you can sell more and more according to your service.these following steps can help you;
search your related service on fiverr
note down what your fellows are selling on what price
make your own gigs by viewing your fellows.
promote on social media to generate sales.Thanks

I get that - but when you walk into a Dollar Store you expect things that are a dollar or somewhere close. Don’t you?

yeah, i agree, a new visitor might think that but let suppose if a store has up to 70% sale or flat 50% sale, we can’t expect that everything that is within the store will have a flat 50% off. Not on everything they will have a sale. it’s a trend now.

Archived