How do I improve/market my gig and get more sales?

zzannezz

Hi guys,
I have been working my butt off to get my gig going, but it’s like pulling teeth to get any customers. I’m not sure how to market the gig or what I need to do to improve it and get it in front of an interested audience. If anyone could take a look at it and give me tips on how I can improve it and get more sales, I would be very grateful!
Here is the link: https://www.fiverr.com/zzannezz/design-a-professional-book-cover

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky.)

Your second gig, the redesign, I would recommend dropping the ‘standard’ and ‘premium’ and just offer one package, but create a custom ‘perk/bonus’ for the back and spine. That way you won’t have the unprofessional-looking “Premium - Don’t Click.”

Duplicate gigs are against TOS, so be ABSOLUTELY sure they can’t be mistaken as such. (You offer 3D mock-ups in your gigs already, and you have a gig that looks like it’s just that. I can tell it’s for a cover they already have, but maybe make an image that shows a side-by-side: “Your book --> Your book IN 3D!”)

Consider adding ‘or updating your cover for a reprinting’ to your cover redo gig. I think it could encompass that easily, since you make designs from scratch anyway.

I’m… not sure you can offer warranties. I’m going to have to recheck the TOS.

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. Several images have been cropped.

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky.)

Your second gig, the redesign, I would recommend dropping the ‘standard’ and ‘premium’ and just offer one package, but create a custom ‘perk/bonus’ for the back and spine. That way you won’t have the unprofessional-looking “Premium - Don’t Click.”

Duplicate gigs are against TOS, so be ABSOLUTELY sure they can’t be mistaken as such. (You offer 3D mock-ups in your gigs already, and you have a gig that looks like it’s just that. I can tell it’s for a cover they already have, but maybe make an image that shows a side-by-side: “Your book --> Your book IN 3D!”)

Consider adding ‘or updating your cover for a reprinting’ to your cover redo gig. I think it could encompass that easily, since you make designs from scratch anyway.

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. Several images have been cropped.

Okay, thank you so much! I will work on updating those. I will also check on the warranty thing.

Your gig looks pretty good! I would recommend getting a cover image for your gig that is attractive and has a very short ‘title’ of what you gig is offering. Also try updating your gig to the 3 package choices for buyers. This way you can offer longer or shorter narrations based on what the client is looking for.

mistaken as such. (You

thanks for your valuable comment

Archived