How do I Improve my gig impressions?

kaydesigns4

Give more time on fiverr forum. It will help you to improve your gig impression

Wrong advice - “giving more time on Fiverr forum” will NOT help you improve your Gig’s impressions.

“Giving more time on Fiverr forum” actually reading and learning from more experienced users will help one learn how to improve their Gig, but, it will not guarantee to get them orders, impressions, clicks or rank their Gig on the 1st page.

GG

Greetings Everyone!

This is Kamran Khan @ KayDesigns, I have a question for you all. I have average 300 impressions weekly on two of my gigs, is it good or bad? Secondly how do I improve impressions on my other gigs.

Here is the link to my profile: https://www.fiverr.com/kaydesigns4

how do I improve impressions

Impressions don’t really matter because they don’t show how many people actually viewed or clicked on your gig. Impressions are simply how many times it has shown up as “recommended to look at” when buyers viewed other similar gigs!

Wrong advice - “giving more time on Fiverr forum” will NOT help you improve your Gig’s impressions.

“Giving more time on Fiverr forum” actually reading and learning from more experienced users will help one learn how to improve their Gig, but, it will not guarantee to get them orders, impressions, clicks or rank their Gig on the 1st page.

GG

Thank you for the feedback. 😊

GG

Thank you for your advise

GG

It was really informative.

GG

yeah thank you 😊

Archived