How do I increase clicks and impressions on the gig? Can you suggest to me?

rashed_wpexpert

Find someone who speaks real English and get them to rewrite this so you sound less like the guy in The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (lovely movies but you don’t want to ‘speak’ like this when selling things online).

Hello! I’m Rashed. I’m very much a professional WordPress web designer and developer. I have been creating honestly and successfully any kind of WordPress website, landing page, Woocommerce website, Newspaper/ blog website, and many more (since - 2016). My services will be going on for every client until their 100% satisfaction. You can touch my service, you will come back again and again. Your happiness is my first commitment.

This may also help: Need improvements in my Gig for 2021 - Your Fiverr Experience / Improve My Gig - Fiverr Community Forum

🙂

Find someone who speaks real English and get them to rewrite this so you sound less like the guy in The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (lovely movies but you don’t want to ‘speak’ like this when selling things online).

Hello! I’m Rashed. I’m very much a professional WordPress web designer and developer. I have been creating honestly and successfully any kind of WordPress website, landing page, Woocommerce website, Newspaper/ blog website, and many more (since - 2016). My services will be going on for every client until their 100% satisfaction. You can touch my service, you will come back again and again. Your happiness is my first commitment.

This may also help: Need improvements in my Gig for 2021 - Your Fiverr Experience / Improve My Gig - Fiverr Community Forum

🙂

Thanks, brother. for your good suggestion.

I looked at one of your Gigs.

You are offering “unlimited revisions” which is not a good idea.

You may think you are offering a great deal to a Buyer but there are Buyers out there who will take advantage of that.

I strongly suggest you delete any mention of “unlimited revisions” on any and all of your Gigs.

Good luck!

I looked at one of your Gigs.

You are offering “unlimited revisions” which is not a good idea.

You may think you are offering a great deal to a Buyer but there are Buyers out there who will take advantage of that.

I strongly suggest you delete any mention of “unlimited revisions” on any and all of your Gigs.

Good luck!

Many many thank you looseink. Your suggestion is very good. I’ll try to delete the " unlimited revision" mention.

Archived