How do I increase gig impression, view and click?

mehedi_dev

Promote your gig on social media.

That won’t work. People, please stop posting that advice. It’s constant. Unless you have a large following, posting gigs on social media doesn’t work.

Think about it. You’re on fb/ig/whatever, and somebody says “hey, I offer this service on this website”, will you click it? No, you won’t. It’s spam. Nobody cares.

That won’t work. People, please stop posting that advice. It’s constant. Unless you have a large following, posting gigs on social media doesn’t work.

Think about it. You’re on fb/ig/whatever, and somebody says “hey, I offer this service on this website”, will you click it? No, you won’t. It’s spam. Nobody cares.

When I am talking of promoting gigs on social media, I don’t mean it to tell people to start spamming their links all over.

My definition of promoting gigs on social media it’s all about increasing someone’s presence on a specific group or page that your potential buyer may be.

When I am talking of promoting gigs on social media, I don’t mean it to tell people to start spamming their links all over.

My definition of promoting gigs on social media it’s all about increasing someone’s presence on a specific group or page that your potential buyer may be.

But that just doesn’t happen. For instance, I’m a video editor, so in facebook I’m in video editing groups. My clients are not there - other video editors are. My clients are not in any specific group, they’re everywhere. It makes no sense to advertise in social media at all, unless you have a following.

But that just doesn’t happen. For instance, I’m a video editor, so in facebook I’m in video editing groups. My clients are not there - other video editors are. My clients are not in any specific group, they’re everywhere. It makes no sense to advertise in social media at all, unless you have a following.

Yes so true, clients are everywhere but everyone has to find out what works out for themselves.

As for me, some client follows me up all the way from social media while I get most of my sales here on Fiverr.

One of the best methods for me has been optimizing the gig tile, search tags, and description. The other really beneficial thing to do is make sure you have a video. It’s clearly a very important gig optimization factor in Fiverr’s search algorithm. Lastly, make sure your pricing is competitive. Hope this helps!

I actually got some extra impressions this way, which may be important for Fiverr’s algorithm, from what I heard.

However, you have to post in a Facebook group where your potential clients are, not in a “Promote your Fiverr crap here” group. And your offer must be reasonable, and not look like spam.

For instance, a post in Data Analysis Tools saying that I can help provide web scraped data for them, starting from $5, was surprisingly well received.

One of the best methods for me has been optimizing the gig tile, search tags, and description. The other really beneficial thing to do is make sure you have a video. It’s clearly a very important gig optimization factor in Fiverr’s search algorithm. Lastly, make sure your pricing is competitive. Hope this helps!

your reply is perfect.

I actually got some extra impressions this way, which may be important for Fiverr’s algorithm, from what I heard.

However, you have to post in a Facebook group where your potential clients are, not in a “Promote your Fiverr crap here” group. And your offer must be reasonable, and not look like spam.

For instance, a post in Data Analysis Tools saying that I can help provide web scraped data for them, starting from $5, was surprisingly well received.

Thanks For suggest me.

Archived