How do I increase my gig's impressions and clicks?

shiponjico

I’m a graphic designer, I’m looking forward to getting a 2nd level base. But at the moment the impressions and clicks of my gigs are almost zero. Can anyone tell me how I can increase the impressions and clicks of my gigs? I need a lot of help to get more work and get the second level.

Thank you?

At some point, hearing about freelance, you think, “wow, I can make that kind of money on the side?!” Maybe you read an article or watched a YouTube video and it all sounded perfect for you.

You do some research and find fiverr. By far the easiest way to get started in freelance. You sign up, build a gig, do some research, refine your gig, and jump into the market.

You get the boost for being a new seller and you quickly rack up a few sales. Everything feels perfect and you’re ready to take ov…

As many of you know I’m a regular in this forum and I’d say one of the most common topics I see here is that buyers do unfair things and then the sellers’s ratings go down, jeopardizing, or even being solely responsible for, the seller level being demoted.

Many, many, many months ago I stopped caring about Levels for this reason.

I refuse to become anxious or run my business around unfair things that are out of my control.

I know this sounds silly, because logic suggests that buyers are more …

Guys, I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again…

Impressions are NOT a good way to determine the success of your gig.

We all know by now that there is a Fiverr bug that has erased the impressions listed for your gigs (yes, Fiverr knows about it, and is working on it). Please be patient, and please stop complaining about it. Stop responding as if the sky is falling, or the world has come to an end. Impressions say very little about the success of your gig. In fact, when it comes to success, …

Archived