How do I know most hot demanded service by buyers on Fiverr

mockup_bysaadi

Use the forum search tool to look up this thread:

For information │ Number of services available in most competitive categories │Top countries and share

Research tips?
If it’s something you cannot do (and do well), don’t bother researching it. How to get any orders at all ... and get more once you have a few (YOUR skills are what matter.)

Ex: if I told you that ice-skating dancing was popular, it probably wouldn’t do you any good, as you’re not likely to be a figure skater.

Use the forum search tool to look up this thread:

For information │ Number of services available in most competitive categories │Top countries and share

Research tips?

If it’s something you cannot do (and do well), don’t bother researching it. How to get any orders at all ... and get more once you have a few (YOUR skills are what matter.)

Ex: if I told you that ice-skating dancing was popular, it probably wouldn’t do you any good, as you’re not likely to be a figure skater.

if I told you that ice-skating dancing was popular, it probably wouldn’t do you any good, as you’re not likely to be a figure skater.

Brilliant! And this is the problem with so many sellers. Rather than focus on their existing skills, they instead want to find a short cut to making money by targeting ‘the most in-demand services’ - regardless of whether they have any experience or aptitude for it. Even more worrying, they either seem to think they’ll get away with it or else they’re not thinking about the consequences of having a disappointed or angry buyer. People who think this way tend not to be very successful in running a business.

Archived