Fiverr Community Forum

How do I know my money is safe?

Hi,

I hope this is the right forum for this question, if not, please do not delete it. I got an offer from a seller (you can see it below), but I’m not not 100% sure what happens if I confirm. How do I that my money is safe and I get the product as
arranged? (Sorry if my English is bad) Does Fiverr have something like a control system for this? Or do I have to pay first after I got my products? Plus, I got an offer from fiverr saying that I have 20% less than usually for the first time (you can see it below in the link). How do I use this?

fiverr offer:
fiverr_offer|690x436

1 Like

Fiverr will hold your money and will not give it to the seller until you get the order and mark it as complete.

1 Like

It might be best to edit your original post to hide the identity of the seller.

oh, sorry, I didn’t know about that.

1 Like

thank you for your answer. the only question remaining know is how do i use my 20% discount offer from fiverr?

1 Like

They deducted any $ from you when you purchased?

Have a read :slight_smile: Forum Rules + Do's and Dont's

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t know how it works.

During the checkout process, read everything thoroughly so that you won’t miss the spot for your code.

You can see a screenshot in the buyer FAQ actually. Click this link and choose “How do I use promo code” (under the header “Placing Orders”): https://buyers.fiverr.com/en/article/buyer-faqs

2 Likes