Fiverr Community Forum

How do i know the right gig tags to use?

I created a gig on short video ads,but i dont think i used the right gig tags.

1 Like

Hello @oviscreative
It’s really very easy to understand. Just see your competitor gig, what actually they use. You got a better idea.

3 Likes

if you do not use the right ones you can change them. Look at the labels that use the best-selling gigs and compare with your gigs and if you offer a similar service, you can use the same tags or create appropriate ones

1 Like

Doing the same thing as your competitor makes you less competitive. Also, just because they rank for those tags and it brings them business, doesn’t mean that it will for you, too.

There are so many factors, including the audience you attract and who you are a good fit for.

@oviscreative, choose tags based on the search behaviour of your target market. Experiment with different ones if your impressions don’t increase or if they decline.

7 Likes

to search the right tags search that topic in the search bar of the fiverr.fiverr will automatically show your the best tags which you should use.and you can also find this from a best selling seller gig.[quote=“oviscreative, post:1, topic:326490, full:true”]
I created a gig on short video ads,but i dont think i used the right gig tags.
***[/quote]***:smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Sorry but i am confused.How do i see their tags?

1 Like

Sorry to say , i am little confused.How do i see their tags? .stay with us and learn more and more

Use title keyword as your gig tag and research more on it…