Fiverr Forum

How do I leave negative feedback on a cancelled order?

I waited for 4 days for a gig that should have been delivered in 2 days but received nothing from the seller, not as much as an email or anything. I cancelled the gig, but don’t want to let the seller off the hook so easily. He could do this to someone else or may have done it to others already. How do I leave negative feedback now that I’ve cancelled the gig to warn others of his unprofessional conduct?

If you as the buyer cancelled the order (because of it being very late rather than by mutual cancellation), then you already left negative feedback. Go look at the gig’s profile, you will see, Was very late and did not deliver. Is already there written from you.

If the cancellation was made by mutual agreement,then you can’t leave a feedback.

Rodesigners, correct. And that just makes sense as well.

That’s cool of you Old Bitty.

If you as the buyer cancelled the order (because of it being very late rather than by mutual cancellation), then you already left negative feedback. Go look at the gig’s profile, you will see, Was very late and did not deliver. Is already there written from you.

If the cancellation was made by mutual agreement,then you can’t leave a feedback.