Fiverr Community Forum

How do I, ll get order?

Try to stay active in fiverr and fivrr forum as much as you can. This will help.

2 Likes
1 Like

Hey welcome here,
for getting first order.
stay online most of the time.
send buyer requests every day.
open 7 gigs.
Most important stay positive.

2 Likes

Thanks for your precious comments.

2 Likes

I will be as active as possible.
to give me important advice.
thank you so much

1 Like

You’re most Welcome :blush:

1 Like

First of all welcome to the Fiverr community. And yes I wish you all the success in life :slightly_smiling_face: :innocent:

Let’s start with your gigs now: Your gig images are perfect, You’re showing the real person in “I will design wordpress website using elementor pro or divi theme customization” (Perfectly fine)

Your second gig: I will do elementor landing page design or wordpress website using elementor pro is good but please update your featured gig image. There are many translation related errors like: Exclusive on Fiver. (A little typing error, But you’ll fix it, I’m sure :slightly_smiling_face:)

I think it’s: Exclusively on Fiverr

Your third gig: I will design wordpress ecommerce website or woocommerce online store is good but please update this text: Exclusively on Fiver (Little typing error)

You can use this line: Exclusively on Fiverr

Please update your gig description as well:

Hello there!
I’m a professional WordPress designer to increase your business then you are in the right place. I will provide you good looking WordPress website design with the Elementor pro or Divi theme.
Just contact me and tell me about your all needs. You will definitely get perfect service from me.

I don’t think it’s good… Specially the first few lines… :slightly_smiling_face:

Now let’s talk about your overall profile, I think your profile picture, About me is pretty awesome. You did a very good job there.

Yes we both are WordPress experts & yes I’m working here for last 6 years now so yes I’m experienced. The actual reason for not getting any sales are our Category “WordPress” which is oversaturated.

Please check this:

Just Be patient :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much for visiting my gig. I have a question. You have a very good experience with this. If I edit the gig description or change the gig image will there be a possibility of reading any bad effect? It will be very helpful if you suggest me in this regard.

1 Like

Keep patience and marketing your gig in social media. Try to active more in fiverr, Hope you get more order.

2 Likes

No no, You can edit your gigs without any hesitation. Just take your time & do your best :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If you can active seriously I think you be successful. Best of luck.

1 Like

Very important advice thank you… i will improve my self

3 Likes

Hi!
send buyer request daily

i get buyer requests every day. but I don’t get any work :cry: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :weary:

Fiverr is like marathon …
Success will come very soon just wait …
And promoting your gigs on social media…

2 Likes

Good comment and best wishes …

1 Like

You’re getting a lot of fake advice. (Mixed in with some good stuff.) Don’t trust everything you read.

You can’t go without a hull. You have to keep trying until success comes.

yes ,i try my best :pensive: :pensive: :cry: :cry:

promote your gigs on social media as many as you can.