How do I, ll get order?

devafrozaa

You published your gig only 1week ago. so you need a lot of patience. and follow this point:

1. Active at Fiverr.
  2. Active Fiverr forum and read the post of senior activists.
  3. Send the buyer an effective request for getting the order. The buyer request is the best way of the new seller getting the order.
    4.Share your gig on social media, like Facebook tweeter, etc.

You published your gig only 1week ago. so you need a lot of patience. and follow this point:

1. Active at Fiverr.
  2. Active Fiverr forum and read the post of senior activists.
  3. Send the buyer an effective request for getting the order. The buyer request is the best way of the new seller getting the order.

4.Share your gig on social media, like Facebook tweeter, etc.

thanx for your guidelines to improve myself.

Staying on Fiverr 24 hours will NOT help.

Reading the forum very carefully from top to bottom will help.

Knowing how business works ( including creating a professional looking gig, promoting etc) is the number one thing we all need to know.

I am trying to my best. Thank you so much.

I’ve been on fiverr for almost a month now.

I got 3 orders already and today a person just messages me.

It just depends on your passion and hardwork

Pro tip- The more impressions and clicks you get the more likely you are to get an order in my experience here.

Your advice will help me move forward.

Thank you.

you should active most of the time and send buyer request everyday, and also do share your gigs in other social site

you should not make your gigs that expensive as you are a beginner with no reviews. If were the buyer, would you like to buy a gig that costs $30 from a seller with no reviews?

Also, you can use a browser extension like Grammarly to help correct your spellings and phrases that would sound more professional.

you should active most of the time

Active 24 hours at Fiverr

No, I don’t think that will do any good other than breaking your sleep cycle. What you can do instead is stay active for as much time as possible (but not 24 hours). It is easy to open another window on google while you are doing work on your computer/laptop.

do share your gigs in other social site

That can sometimes help, but don’t post it many times all over social media as that sounds very spammy and someone can report you if you do that.

Also, being active on the forum will NOT get you more buyers. The forum is mostly made of sellers looking for tips and tricks like you to get more buyers.

Hope these things help!

you should not make your gigs that expensive as you are a beginner with no reviews. If were the buyer, would you like to buy a gig that costs $30 from a seller with no reviews?

Also, you can use a browser extension like Grammarly to help correct your spellings and phrases that would sound more professional.

you should active most of the time

Active 24 hours at Fiverr

No, I don’t think that will do any good other than breaking your sleep cycle. What you can do instead is stay active for as much time as possible (but not 24 hours). It is easy to open another window on google while you are doing work on your computer/laptop.

do share your gigs in other social site

That can sometimes help, but don’t post it many times all over social media as that sounds very spammy and someone can report you if you do that.

Also, being active on the forum will NOT get you more buyers. The forum is mostly made of sellers looking for tips and tricks like you to get more buyers.

Hope these things help!

Really thankful to you .

Welcome to Fiverr,

Spend time on fiverr and get your gig ranking.

You can do something like this:-

1. Share you gig to the different sharing platform.
  2. Spend too much time in fiverr forum.
  3. Read post, help other commenting.

4 Like the post those you like and encourage others.

Best of Luck!

Thank you so much. riajahmedras

be patient and try to send 10 buyer requests everyday.If you send buyer request properly, possibility of getting orders from clients will be increase.Try heart and soul and try to give your maximum effort on fiverr. hope you will get order soon .best of luck

Your comments will inspire me to reach the next level.

Thank you so much.

Hello Friends,

My self Muhammadraza707 and I am working on Fiverr since the last 5-7 years and now today I will share my experience and Tips for all old and new beginners:

1. First of all I will suggest all of you complete your profile with unique content and wording that will attract your clients and show up you.
  2. Second thing is that try to use your original picture not any kind of logo and any relevant image that not present you because your original image attracts your client and shows a big trust.
  3. The third point is the main thing is your GIG’s, So as we know that the first impression is the last impression so the Gig image is the first impression that show others and after that the message that will you send when you bid.
  4. Forth point is when your sending a buyer request you need to read buyer requirements because if you read the requirements and after that when you send the offer and in our offer use the buyer requirements that they want. It gives a great impression and trust that you read the requirements and understands them.
  5. The last point is your skill and your communication level, Don’t rud or misbehave with anyone in this platform because respect is the important thing, and always try to satisfy your client on anyway.

Now if you have any kind of question or need any kind of help the Feel FREE to contact me.

Thanks,
muhammadraza707

Hello Friends,

My self Muhammadraza707 and I am working on Fiverr since the last 5-7 years and now today I will share my experience and Tips for all old and new beginners:

1. First of all I will suggest all of you complete your profile with unique content and wording that will attract your clients and show up you.
  2. Second thing is that try to use your original picture not any kind of logo and any relevant image that not present you because your original image attracts your client and shows a big trust.
  3. The third point is the main thing is your GIG’s, So as we know that the first impression is the last impression so the Gig image is the first impression that show others and after that the message that will you send when you bid.
  4. Forth point is when your sending a buyer request you need to read buyer requirements because if you read the requirements and after that when you send the offer and in our offer use the buyer requirements that they want. It gives a great impression and trust that you read the requirements and understands them.
  5. The last point is your skill and your communication level, Don’t rud or misbehave with anyone in this platform because respect is the important thing, and always try to satisfy your client on anyway.

Now if you have any kind of question or need any kind of help the Feel FREE to contact me.

Thanks,

muhammadraza707

thank you so much muhammadraza

Archived