How do I make a link to an audio file to include in an offer in Buyer Requests?

uniquelymiki

I would definitely double-check the TOS here to make sure you can do this, but I’d think the best way would be to upload the clip in Google Drive and create a shareable link and just paste it into the request offer. From what I’ve read, trying to upload an audio file to fiverr severely diminishes audio quality and there’s no way around that. Good luck!

Hi Everybody!

I am a voice artist and wanted to include a link to an audio sample in my offers in the Buyer Request platform and I can’t seem to do that! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!

When you sign up for be a seller. You may seen your own website address to put. You can make a website where some of your examples/ voices there. You can share the link of your website, so buyer can hear your voice. Maybe and hopefully it’s not against TOS.

When you sign up for be a seller. You may seen your own website address to put. You can make a website where some of your examples/ voices there. You can share the link of your website, so buyer can hear your voice. Maybe and hopefully it’s not against TOS.

Maybe and hopefully it’s not against TOS.

Sharing off Fiverr contact details is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

I would definitely double-check the TOS here to make sure you can do this, but I’d think the best way would be to upload the clip in Google Drive and create a shareable link and just paste it into the request offer. From what I’ve read, trying to upload an audio file to fiverr severely diminishes audio quality and there’s no way around that. Good luck!

Thank you SO much! I will! Blessings!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much, sweetheart!

Archived