How do I make my gig different than others?

peanutmastah

Hey guys! My name is Jonas aka PeanutMastah. I made my account about a week ago and I’m wondering how to get started. I created one gig already (Fortnite Coaching), but there are many other people doing that already. How do I make mine stand out from others? Is it by “clickbaiting” or having a nice thumbnail? I am currently confused and would like some help. Am i rushing it, or should I wait? Any criticizm will help, and I want to thank you for reading this.
This is my gig - please tell me some things you don’t like about it.
https://www.fiverr.com/peanutmastah/coach-you-in-fortnite-battle-royale?ref_ctx_id=d5ff4fe2-783b-4070-8bd1-4f39f508774f

• PeanutMastah

Hey Jonas, congratulations on putting yourself out there and creating some gigs!

Your gig is very similar to others, and you really do need a way to stand out!

Just some pointers looking at your gig real quick. You gotta quickly tell the person reading what you can do for them and why they should listen to you…

The english on the description and in the title could flow better. You might want to consider hiring someone to write your gig titles and descriptions for you. This can help to make sure you are getting conversions.

The title and description could be something like this:

TITLE

I Will Coach you to be the BEST Fortnite Player FAST

Description:

Are you looking to improve your fortnite gaming skills? Tired of getting destroyed? Ready to take your gaming to a whole new level?

Let’s step your game up in the following areas:

1. Building quickly to stay alive and gain an advantage

2. Game Awareness to help you quickly find and destroy enemies

3. Utilizing Your Time to quickly and effortlessly dominate

4. Bullet Timing to take your headshot game to a whole new level 🙂

So who am I and why should you listen to me?

I am a Fortnite Battle Royale coach that has well over 250 wins! My name is Jonas, but you might recognize me as PeanutMastah. During my coaching, I will put forth my best effort in order for you to improve your game play. As you may know, there are many skills in the game, but I will focus on the important ones.

What you’ll be receiving?
1 hr of coaching to help you become the best of the best on fortnite.

So what are you waiting for? Click that order now button and let’s set up your fortnite coaching now!

END DESCRIPTION

Like I said, I’m no professional but you need to make your description stand out, and convince the person why they should buy from you.

I would also add a video of your gameplay to your gig. Show people why you can coach them.

Upload your gameplay to youtube, and direct people to click your link in the description to learn to play as good as you (put your gig link in the description 🙂) This can get you alot of targetted traffic, and could lead to high conversions.

Hope some of this helps you in some way.

-Justin

Hey Jonas, congratulations on putting yourself out there and creating some gigs!

Your gig is very similar to others, and you really do need a way to stand out!

Just some pointers looking at your gig real quick. You gotta quickly tell the person reading what you can do for them and why they should listen to you…

The english on the description and in the title could flow better. You might want to consider hiring someone to write your gig titles and descriptions for you. This can help to make sure you are getting conversions.

The title and description could be something like this:

TITLE

I Will Coach you to be the BEST Fortnite Player FAST

Description:

Are you looking to improve your fortnite gaming skills? Tired of getting destroyed? Ready to take your gaming to a whole new level?

Let’s step your game up in the following areas:

1. Building quickly to stay alive and gain an advantage

2. Game Awareness to help you quickly find and destroy enemies

3. Utilizing Your Time to quickly and effortlessly dominate

4. Bullet Timing to take your headshot game to a whole new level 🙂

So who am I and why should you listen to me?

I am a Fortnite Battle Royale coach that has well over 250 wins! My name is Jonas, but you might recognize me as PeanutMastah. During my coaching, I will put forth my best effort in order for you to improve your game play. As you may know, there are many skills in the game, but I will focus on the important ones.

What you’ll be receiving?

1 hr of coaching to help you become the best of the best on fortnite.

So what are you waiting for? Click that order now button and let’s set up your fortnite coaching now!

END DESCRIPTION

Like I said, I’m no professional but you need to make your description stand out, and convince the person why they should buy from you.

I would also add a video of your gameplay to your gig. Show people why you can coach them.

Upload your gameplay to youtube, and direct people to click your link in the description to learn to play as good as you (put your gig link in the description 🙂) This can get you alot of targetted traffic, and could lead to high conversions.

Hope some of this helps you in some way.

-Justin

Wow! Thank you so much for your help! Your work is truly amazing and I want to thank you for that. Also, thanks for your taking your time to help me out. 😀

Wow! Thank you so much for your help! Your work is truly amazing and I want to thank you for that. Also, thanks for your taking your time to help me out. 😀

You’re welcome.

I know it can be hard starting out, and we all run into slumps.

Keep working at it, and with time it’ll come.

Wish you all the best!

Archived