Fiverr Forum

How do I offer counselling on Fiverr without giving Skype details?

Hi! I am new here and would like to start selling too. I noticed that communicating with buyers outside of Fiverr is not allowed. We are not supposed to give email or Skype details. I would like to offer counselling sessions and I can’t do that without giving Skype details. I don’t want my account to be suspended or something. Please advice, how can I provide such services here? Thank you in advance for any guidance given.

I had to talk with buyer one time via skype… i make .txt file

put my skype name in it and wrote him to add me and all that…

Then he add me and we have a nice chat, figure things out.

@maria_333, you can contact customer support and ask for permission. Explain what the gig is about and if they allow it (they usually do) then you can go ahead and set up the gig. Good luck.

Reply to @agent_47r: Thank you. That sounds like a complicated process. But a good idea nonetheless.

Reply to @itsyourthing: Thank you. I will do that. I haven’t created any gig yet. Hopefully I get permission. Good luck to you as well.

Reply to @maria_333: Thanks! :slight_smile:

agent_47r said: I had to talk with buyer one time via skype... i make .txt file
put my skype name in it and wrote him to add me and all that...

Please note: This is a violation of Fiverr's Terms of Service and can get you banned.

Reply to @thepromogirl: I just did that once, didn’t want to have truble…and couldn’t wait for respond from customer support.