How do I post my "posts" on my profile, to share things that I want to share?

shivani_nagar

Here is a post about Forum Levels. It may be that you are still a level 0 member and have less ability to post.

We are introducing new “user levels” can earn for viewing and participation. The higher up you are, the more you can interact with others in the forum and the more features open up. There are 5 levels of participation: Level 0 (New) → Level 1 (Basic) → Level 2 (Member) → Level 3 (Regular) → Level 4 (Leader). New (0) New users coming into the forum need to earn the trust of the community. Most likely they are visitors who just created an account and still learning the community norms and the w…

Here is a post about Forum Levels. It may be that you are still a level 0 member and have less ability to post.

We are introducing new “user levels” can earn for viewing and participation. The higher up you are, the more you can interact with others in the forum and the more features open up. There are 5 levels of participation: Level 0 (New) → Level 1 (Basic) → Level 2 (Member) → Level 3 (Regular) → Level 4 (Leader). New (0) New users coming into the forum need to earn the trust of the community. Most likely they are visitors who just created an account and still learning the community norms and the w…

Thank you for sharing!

Archived