How do I prepare my Fiverr Account for a vacation?

crazyeve

Hey Fiverrs,

I am quite active at the moment, but face a 6 week vacation soon.

Now I am unsure how to prepare my account for that, in order to keep my level of orders the same it is at the moment. I guess I will have to remove all RUSH ORDER Gig Extras and also put up the delivery time to 60 days or something. Is that the best way? What else do I need to do?

Hy crazyeve,

I always bumped on this particular issue and I can tell you it’s better to suspend your gigs during vacation. Also leave a message in your gig/profile description such as: "I’m on vacation. I’ll be back in January. Until then, I wish you a Happy New Year!. PS: It’s easier to reach me in the future if you collect my gig. “See” Ya! "

If you put the delivery time to 60 days, some buyers might feel disappointed and ‘force cancel’ after a couple of weeks of inactivity which is really bad to your ratings. Another downside of leaving gigs active while on vacation is that when you get back you might get too many orders to handle (if you can call this a problem, I hope this will be your only problem).

Best wishes and keep up the good work!

It depends on how long you will be away, can gain access to the computer to do the odd job while away and whether you want the hassle of Fiverr while on holiday. When I took three months off to have my baby and get in a routine, I suspended all my gigs. It took my out of the search results and left me with no seller badge or gig extras but it was worth it to have the time away. I’ve quickly got back to the level that I was at (currently had to suspend gigs because of too many orders!)

• 1 month later...

Archived