How do I price gigs on Fiverr for more potential customers?

mehafuz

In order to price your gigs properly and get buyers, there are pretty much just two major things you need to know.

1. If you’re a beginner or newbie, you would have to place a affordable price which wouldn’t burden buyers but still yet, whatever service you’re offering and perhaps your level of expertise. The best way to get the idea to price your gigs properly too could also be by checking others who offer the same service and how successful they have been with it. After getting some reviews and orders and maybe getting promoted to a higher level, you can then take it up to a higher price and think of earning those big bucks per month.

2. In order for you to compete with others even with a very low starting price, you need to proven why you’re better. Just get your profile to be as shiny as possible, and when I mean shiny, I mean taking Fiverr tests, getting a good gig description, taking a Fiverr course, and getting a good summary about yourself.

These are just the two simple things you need to take into consideration in order to get your gigs priced properly and get those buyers knocking to you.

This is very helpful thanks. I’ve been good at getting clients in person, but Fiverr is a whole different animal and have taken a break from it several times.

I’ve also been surprised how low some of the prices are. I recently created two gigs and went lower, but not low enough where I didn’t think it was worth my time. Maybe I’m wrong on that?

This is very helpful thanks. I’ve been good at getting clients in person, but Fiverr is a whole different animal and have taken a break from it several times.

I’ve also been surprised how low some of the prices are. I recently created two gigs and went lower, but not low enough where I didn’t think it was worth my time. Maybe I’m wrong on that?

Many many thanks for your valuable feedback.

Archived