How do I rank Gig on the 1st page as a new seller?

wpalamin1

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 32 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

How do I rank Gig on the 1st page as a New Seller?

How do I rank Gig on the 1st page as a New Seller?

Short answer: you don’t. Unless you have a highly unique gig.

If you have competition, you won’t make page 1 anytime soon unless you manage to get order after order and maintain high ratings. And even then you’ll have to compete with other successful sellers and gigs get rotated every now and then.

Wait for the algorithm to put you on the first page (randomly)… but the service category you are in, is too competitive. Plus (at least to me) your content is a little cheeky on the structure, I’ll suggest taking away the $5 price tag, which people might be “attracted to” but realize that it’s not what they need… The jump is too big, so it can be a turnoff.

Be upfront about the cost and the audience will be more targeted.

You only have 32 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

helpful tips. this tips really good for new seller

Thank you for your useful advice.

Archived