How do I rank my gig again?

ansajabeen259

There’s only one cancellation and that was because order didn’t give instructions, I contacted fiverr support and asked them to cancel that order!

I don’t send buyer requests since I became level two because there are around 700 requests and most of them are irrelavant and not related to my niche 😦

There’s only one cancellation and that was because order didn’t give instructions, I contacted fiverr support and asked them to cancel that order!

I don’t send buyer requests since I became level two because there are around 700 requests and most of them are irrelavant and not related to my niche 😦

and how many Orders Completed so far?

I just checked your Profile you had 3, 4 stars Ummmmmm I think that’s not the case but maybe it can be, Just keep on working hard share your Gigs and do the Latest Buyer Requests to make sure that you get new clients! and provide quality work and good communication.

I just checked your Profile you had 3, 4 stars Ummmmmm I think that’s not the case but maybe it can be, Just keep on working hard share your Gigs and do the Latest Buyer Requests to make sure that you get new clients! and provide quality work and good communication.

And you are working on Fiverr since 2019 Sep, So till now only 69 Reviews? :thinking:

I made my profile in sep 19, but I started working on it in june,20. I have completed 105 order till now. And by sharing the gigs you mean I should share them on social media? And generate traffic from there?

Ansa, I mean to say that keep on working hard and get new clients that will Rank your gig High and also catch some big orders to Improve the Average selling price do some monthly work with them

Ansa, I mean to say that keep on working hard and get new clients that will Rank your gig High and also catch some big orders to Improve the Average selling price do some monthly work with them

I have completed 140 Orders on time and 1 Cancelled only and till now my gigs are Ranking No Negative ratings and only 1 4 star.

On 4/4/2021 at 3:57 AM, ansajabeen259 said:

that was because order didn’t give instructions

Do you have a REQUIREMENTS page in your Gigs? If not, you should go make one now, so that you avoid cancellations in the future from buyers who do not give you the information needed to complete the Gig.

GG 

Do you have a REQUIREMENTS page in your Gigs? If not, you should go make one now, so that you avoid cancellations in the future from buyers who do not give you the information needed to complete the Gig.

GG

A buyer has ordered me and its been 2 weeks now He is not getting Online and i have messaged him to submit the requirements so that we can start working on his Order but still not Online so just thinking to Contact CS and ask them to cancel it without affecting my Gigs Quality Matrices.

GG

That cancellation did not hurt her Gigs Ranking cause that is not the Seller’s Fault.

A buyer has ordered me and its been 2 weeks now He is not getting Online and i have messaged him to submit the requirements so that we can start working on his Order but still not Online so just thinking to Contact CS and ask them to cancel it without affecting my Gigs Quality Matrices.

Do you have a requirements page that has to be filled out before the order can begin?

If so, the timer has not started on that order, and, really, you have no idea what is going on with this buyer as they have not been online. Heck, maybe they got sick, their wife had a kid or their mother died. Who knows. But, if you do require them to fill out requirements, I would just leave the order alone and wait for them to fill them out. No need to cancel just yet. The chances it would go against your analytics is high here!

GG

That cancellation did not hurt her Gigs Ranking cause that is not the Seller’s Fault.

She didn’t mention if it harmed her completion rate though.

Even IF it did not, perhaps the “system” still sees she canceled an order and that could be why she is seeing less activity.

I would still advise her if she does not have a requirements page to add one to avoid what she experienced with this buyer in the future.

GG

Archived