How do I report a undelivered gig?

teadrinker

I recently ordered a gig for creating a Squidoo lens. I was informed by the seller that the work has been completed and she needs my squidoo account details to transfer the lens(which I promptly provided her). And then I have been asking her about the status and I got no response. Now the gig has been marked complete by Fiverr.

I contacted her several times but got no reply whatsoever. I was wondering if she was on vacation and decided to wait. But I constantly see people writing reviews on her gig. So I am assuming that she is working on other gigs but is ignoring my requests. I do not find an option to report this situation to Fiverr.

I am not sure if it is okay to mention the name of the seller in this forum. Kindly advice what I should do at this point.

teadrinker said: I am not sure if it is okay to mention the name of the seller in this forum. Kindly advice what I should do at this point.

Hi Please do not mention the sellers name in the public forum, as my fellow friends here have mentioned please contact customer support if you have exhausted all other methods of getting an answer from the seller

Rgds

Wayne Austin

Definitely contact Customer Support to have the gig cancelled. If people are leaving reviews, it does indicate that she is still doing some work. You should also be able to check her profile to see the last time she logged on, which will tell you if she is ignoring you or the feedback being left is from older gigs.

Good luck and I’m sorry this has happened to you.

the other thing is you also can use the “reject option” noone use this if you reject a order because you are not satisfied and you not get your order delivered in a special time frame you have the chance to get your money back also the costumer support helps here, they can read the order

Archived