How do I see buyers to work with?

macsammy1

I signed up to fiverr just a week ago and I’m really getting frustrated and discouraged! I wonder how those guys with about 600 reviews did it. I’ve been writing for more than 3 years and someone had introduced fiverr to me. But i haven’t really gotten any order. How can you help? I’m a fictional writer, a web content writer and can write articles and also rewrite perfectly. Please do help me!

You’re waiting for someone to give you work, and from what I’ve read, you’ve been waiting for three years.

That’s not how Fiverr works, and it’s a bit odd that the person who introduced you to the platform did not inform you of this.

It is your responsibility, and your responsibility alone, to earn orders. No one else’s.

‘Those guys with about 600 reviews did it’ by being proactive. If you want success, you’re going to have to be proactive as well. There is no way around this.

You’re waiting for someone to give you work, and from what I’ve read, you’ve been waiting for three years.

That’s not how Fiverr works, and it’s a bit odd that the person who introduced you to the platform did not inform you of this.

It is your responsibility, and your responsibility alone, to earn orders. No one else’s.

‘Those guys with about 600 reviews did it’ by being proactive. If you want success, you’re going to have to be proactive as well. There is no way around this.

@legacine Explain how he should be proactive?

Hello @macsammy1. Talking from my experience, it took me a little while to get my first order. Building a strong profile/ presentation, as well as a professional offer (not a template) when submitting on buyer requests can make you stand out from other sellers who offer the same service as you do. Do some research on how to start doing something to attract buyers! And the forum offers really helpful threads. Here is one:

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the articles and blog posts category on Fiverr (between 30 and 40 orders a month, and around $5,000 in revenue), and have spent considerable time and effort optimizing my gigs for sales. I believe these optimization efforts apply to any type of gig, not jus…

I signed up to fiverr just a week ago and I’m really getting frustrated and discouraged! I wonder how those guys with about 600 reviews did it. I’ve been writing for more than 3 years and someone had introduced fiverr to me. But i haven’t really gotten any order. How can you help? I’m a fictional writer, a web content writer and can write articles and also rewrite perfectly. Please do help me!

I signed up to fiverr just a week ago

I’ve been writing for more than 3 years

from what I’ve read, you’ve been waiting for three years.

@macsammy1 said he has been writing for 3 years not waiting. 😉

@mywordpresspro @macsammy1 This helped me. It may help you too.

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

Thank you very much. I actually never waited for the job to come, i often do go searchig the buyers request, their are always very few jobs.

Thank you very much. I actually never waited for the job to come, i often do go searchig the buyers request, their are always very few jobs.

I agree - there’s virtually nothing in buyers’ requests for ‘new sellers’. :frowning_face:

How about creating a free blog on blogspot - it’s on the allowed list of URLs:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/what-urls-can-i-use-in-my-profile-or-gig-description

You can use it to drive traffic to your gigs (use the promote yourself badge as a sidebar widget), and also to put up samples of your writing, so if potential buyers ask to see your writing you can send them to it to have a look. ☀️

Hello @macsammy1. Talking from my experience, it took me a little while to get my first order. Building a strong profile/ presentation, as well as a professional offer (not a template) when submitting on buyer requests can make you stand out from other sellers who offer the same service as you do. Do some research on how to start doing something to attract buyers! And the forum offers really helpful threads. Here is one:

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the articles and blog posts category on Fiverr (between 30 and 40 orders a month, and around $5,000 in revenue), and have spent considerable time and effort optimizing my gigs for sales. I believe these optimization efforts apply to any type of gig, not jus…

thank you very much Pamela

I agree - there’s virtually nothing in buyers’ requests for ‘new sellers’. :frowning_face:

How about creating a free blog on blogspot - it’s on the allowed list of URLs:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/what-urls-can-i-use-in-my-profile-or-gig-description

You can use it to drive traffic to your gigs (use the promote yourself badge as a sidebar widget), and also to put up samples of your writing, so if potential buyers ask to see your writing you can send them to it to have a look. ☀️

that’s a nice idea. Thank you so much

Hi,

I hope you are all fine.

Here are few steps that can enhance your sale as quick as the flash.

1. You can send 10 offers to the buyers through buyer request section in 24 hours. Read carefully the buyers’ requirements then send the offers to buyers. I would like to recommend you that always give special discount to buyers as you are a new seller. Try to ensure their trust through your valuable words. It is too hard to trust new sellers for buyers. If you still not getting orders no worry in such a way you will get views and clicks.

2. Share your GIG’s on the social media groups that have a huge amount of members like FaceBook, Twitter, Google +, Linkedin, etc. It will help you a lot in increasing your GIG’s impressions, clicks and views, resultantly your GIG will visible among thousands of users and also boost in ranking too.

3. The most important thing is that have a deep look at your GIG’s Title, Description, Tags, Prices, and Its image or video.

a) The Title

The title must be unique and has unique and most usable keywords.

b) The Description

The description must be unique and contain the keywords that are in the GIG title as much as possible. I would like to recommend you to use keywords in the starting, middle, and in the ending. The description must contain the sentences that inspire the buyers and ensure their trust.

c) The Tags

Tags are also most important for visibility of your GIGs in the search results. Do a fair research and look the tags that repeat a lot. Imagine you are a buyer and would like to purchase a logo design then you will definitely type logo design in the search bar. Most of the buyers use filters.

d) The Prices

If you are a new seller and not getting orders so I would like to recommend you to set the average or reasonable price for making your first sale.

e) The Image or Video

a) The image of the GIG must be unique, design it by yourself also put the short detail of your work on it.

b) The video has its own importance, I would love to recommend you to use video.

Note: Do not forget to write “Exclusively on Fiverr” if you are creating a video for GIG.

I hope it will help you a lot 🙂

Thanks.

Best regards:
Rahdil

Generally, you can be proactive by reaching buyers through buyer request.
A new seller has an advantage that fiverr will drive traffic to the new gig in a short amount of time to help you establish reputation. That’s why the best thing to do is to polish your profile and gig description.
You really need to better describe your gig packages, add some samples, build your portfolio, use the images that you own, check for grammar, spelling, and punctuation mistakes.
This is especially important if you are a writer. If your profile and gig description is not well written, buyers will expect similar results and they’ll be likely to back away.

Hi,

I hope you are all fine.

Here are few steps that can enhance your sale as quick as the flash.

1. You can send 10 offers to the buyers through buyer request section in 24 hours. Read carefully the buyers’ requirements then send the offers to buyers. I would like to recommend you that always give special discount to buyers as you are a new seller. Try to ensure their trust through your valuable words. It is too hard to trust new sellers for buyers. If you still not getting orders no worry in such a way you will get views and clicks.

2. Share your GIG’s on the social media groups that have a huge amount of members like FaceBook, Twitter, Google +, Linkedin, etc. It will help you a lot in increasing your GIG’s impressions, clicks and views, resultantly your GIG will visible among thousands of users and also boost in ranking too.

3. The most important thing is that have a deep look at your GIG’s Title, Description, Tags, Prices, and Its image or video.

a) The Title

The title must be unique and has unique and most usable keywords.

b) The Description

The description must be unique and contain the keywords that are in the GIG title as much as possible. I would like to recommend you to use keywords in the starting, middle, and in the ending. The description must contain the sentences that inspire the buyers and ensure their trust.

c) The Tags

Tags are also most important for visibility of your GIGs in the search results. Do a fair research and look the tags that repeat a lot. Imagine you are a buyer and would like to purchase a logo design then you will definitely type logo design in the search bar. Most of the buyers use filters.

d) The Prices

If you are a new seller and not getting orders so I would like to recommend you to set the average or reasonable price for making your first sale.

e) The Image or Video

a) The image of the GIG must be unique, design it by yourself also put the short detail of your work on it.

b) The video has its own importance, I would love to recommend you to use video.

Note: Do not forget to write “Exclusively on Fiverr” if you are creating a video for GIG.

I hope it will help you a lot 🙂

Thanks.

Best regards:

Rahdil

Thank yo so much Rahdil. This is so helpful.

Generally, you can be proactive by reaching buyers through buyer request.

A new seller has an advantage that fiverr will drive traffic to the new gig in a short amount of time to help you establish reputation. That’s why the best thing to do is to polish your profile and gig description.

You really need to better describe your gig packages, add some samples, build your portfolio, use the images that you own, check for grammar, spelling, and punctuation mistakes.

This is especially important if you are a writer. If your profile and gig description is not well written, buyers will expect similar results and they’ll be likely to back away.

Thank you so much. I really do appreciate

Archived