Fiverr Community Forum

How do I send a buyer a direct link to their delivered order?

Let’s say the order ID is FO99999999999. I have one buyer who apparently doesn’t understand how Fiverr works because I delivered their order two days ago and now they’re asking when they are going to get it. How can I send them a direct URL to FO99999999999 in their delivered orders so they could see for themselves it’s right there? I’ve never bought anything on Fiverr myself so I have no idea how it looks on the buyer’s side. And I don’t want to just send them their orders in a PM as an attachment because they might think I have only finished it now.

8 Likes

That’s a great question! I’ve had a few people ask me where their delivered order is, as if they can’t find the order page, and found no way to send them a link to it.

1 Like

Go to the order page in your browser. Copy/paste the link from the address bar into the message.

1 Like

I tried that. For some reason it took me back to my orders list instead of that actual order.

2 Likes

If that kind of thing happens I copy it into a text file and edit as appropriate …

1 Like

The link has my name misscrystal in it so that might be the problem. Maybe I should change that to the client’s name. It needs to be a link to the client’s order, not my order.

2 Likes

I’ve just tried it with no problem. There’s nothing in there that interferes with the browser going directly to the order page.

Taking out your name isn’t appropriate. If there’s anything added after the order number, delete it and try that …

1 Like

But do buyers have “/manage_orders/” in their URL too, or is it something different for them?

I just tried it again with an order. It takes me to this page:

Manage Orders — which is my list of all orders.

1 Like

Buyer order list says “orders” instead of “manage_orders” before the /[order number]

Try that.

1 Like

Yes it did work and took me to the actual order, thanks. Hope it works for the client as well.

1 Like

So it’s https://www.fiverr.com/users/[username]/orders/[ID]?

Mine has a “V4” in there somewhere … but close enough, I think …

It seems like it might take them to a way into my entire account though. I think I would put their name in that link instead of mine.

When I think buyer is new or do not know how Fiverr’s delivery works, I always refer them to this link - https://vimeo.com/214460992?from=outro-embed it’s quite old video but always workes for me.

Could this url create any problem for seller?

Won’t cause any problem, this video is uploaded by fiverr.

1 Like