How do I stop email notifications?

animatechimp

I do not think you can stop email notifications, why would you want to do that?

What you can do is maybe create a filter inside your email, so that all Fiverr emails go into a separate folder. That might help you out if it’s just too many emails clogging up your inbox.

I have contacted fiverr regarding this almost 2 months ago now. I am still awaiting a response. I got a barrage of invoices sent to me from gigs I had purchased. Tried to turn off notifications for that specifically and it did not work. They have not got back to me and I have messaged them a couple of times asking if there was an update and nothing. Gig emails and questions from customers are fine, these spam ones are not (I actually initially believed they were spam, but they are not.)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Has this issued been resolved yet, because this is nonsense. I am new to fiverr and I am working on projects with about 6 fiverrians right now and this is getting ridiculous. I have the app on my phone, but I keep getting emails too. This is easily fixed. What is the hold up? I DO NOT WANT TO RECEIVE INBOX NOTIFICATIONS VIA EMAIL

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Already looked everywhere in my account settings, but my email inbox is getting full of Fiverr emails.

How do I turn them off?

Thank you.

• the Chimp

You do not need the EMAILS! They clog up my inbox like crazy. The reason you dont need them is because its duplicates of what I get in my fiver inbox. I get an alert from both email and fiver inbox!!

I only need them in my fiverr inbox via app or browser.

HOW CAN I STOP FIVERR EMAILS of what I already have in my fiverr messgaes???

I do not think you can stop email notifications, why would you want to do that?

What you can do is maybe create a filter inside your email, so that all Fiverr emails go into a separate folder. That might help you out if it’s just too many emails clogging up your inbox.

You do not need the emails because they are duplicates of your fiverr inbox and there are many emils as they send one with every statement or comment even if its ONE WORD!

It unecessary also becuase you get alerts when job is done VIA FIVERR anyway

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived