Fiverr Forum

How do i take on a Request Gig?

I would appreciate if anyone out there will explain to me how i can take on a request gig…someone has contacted me to do one for them but would like to know the proper way of doing that? Thanks

Hehehe just learn a secret sales weapon here. Am gonna fux it out. Hehehe thanks buddy

Hehehe just learn a secret sales weapon here. Am gonna fux it out. Hehehe thanks buddy

^ what ozzieuk said

or if you are having a good conversation with the buyer and the buyer trusts you, just tell the buyer to buy any ‘random’ gig, if you are too lazy to create a new one

I would create a gig for it if you think you can offer it full time or create a casual gig such as:

I will complete any task that we have previously discussed in a message for $5 – and have your buyer order that

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Bye for now

Reply to @ozzieuk: Great tip. Think im going to offer this :slight_smile:

The buyer can purchase any of your gigs. You don’t need to create a new gig just for the request.

Reply to @ozzieuk: that’s a good idea. :slight_smile:

Reply to @hotwebideas: That’s true. I usually tell buyers to just order my tip gig. I try to stay organized. I keep each specific order within relevant folders on my computer, and I use Microsoft Access to keep track of past buyers.

Oh! It’s a little difficult to buy a gig for new comer like me. Still do not know where to start? I am finding SEO for my site.

Reply to @musiclover: Yeah, good point.

Reply to @vietnamtrip: I’m can. Contact me.