How do I transfer money?

ronc0011

Question

I finally have money in my account WooHoo. I’ve setup a direct deposit and a Paypal method but I’m not seeing a way to transfer the money. What am I missing?

From what I am seeing it looks as though I still have to manually transfer the money from my Fiverr account. But I don’t see a way to do that.

5 answers to this question

Go to Selling at the top of the Fiverr main page and then click on Earnings. You can withdraw your money there.

Edit: If you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page there is a section on Withdrawing Revenues.

Yes that’s where I am. the only thing I see is on the left side of the page it says “withdraw” which offers 3 buttons; Paypal, Fiverr revenue card, and Direct deposit. I wen’t through the direct deposit about 7 + times before I finely completed it There was never anything about transferring money. So I then went to the Paypal option. Still never saw anything about transferring money and nothing has showed up in my Paypal account, Surely there is something I’m missing. Some magic handshake or something.

I don’t see it. Is it disguised as something else?

Yes that’s where I am. the only thing I see is on the left side of the page it says “withdraw” which offers 3 buttons; Paypal, Fiverr revenue card, and Direct deposit. I wen’t through the direct deposit about 7 + times before I finely completed it There was never anything about transferring money. So I then went to the Paypal option. Still never saw anything about transferring money and nothing has showed up in my Paypal account, Surely there is something I’m missing. Some magic handshake or something.

I don’t see it. Is it disguised as something else?

The word is “withdraw” to take your money out. There is nothing about “transfer” there. Suggest you read my edited post above for how the withdrawal method works.

OK I think I may have it working… Not entirely sure.

I apparently sorted out the Paypal thing. I hope. I got an email telling me I had associated a Paypall account o my email.

So does available money automatically transfer to my Paypall account or do I have to do something to make it transfer?

OK I think I may have it working… Not entirely sure.

I apparently sorted out the Paypal thing. I hope. I got an email telling me I had associated a Paypall account o my email.

So does available money automatically transfer to my Paypall account or do I have to do something to make it transfer?

Once you select your Paypal account and click withdraw it should go automatically to that account.

Archived