How do I withdraw available funds to Paypal?

I don’t understand why I can’t get this to work. Fiverr asks for my paypal email address and "re-type user name."

But, the transaction won’t go through no matter what I do. I’ve tried everything I can think of. I thought my username was my Fiverr ID (empressjanet), but that doesn’t work. Entering my paypal email twice doesn’t work. ??? Help anyone?

I practically did not find trouble trying to add my PayPal because it is an easy step. I first of all activated the Damn Quick Pay option and when I has some already cleared funds, I just typed in my paypal email address and a confirmation link was sent to my paypal email.

Its done

I want to use Fiverr but whenever I go to pay using Paypal it says that I have to contact the merchant (Paypal) It says: “Unfortunately, we’re unable to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant’s website and try using a different payment method (if available).” This is despite having cleared funds in my Paypal account. This is my first time using Paypal. Can anyone advise?