How do I withdraw my earnings

sara_b

Question

I made $28 on fiverr and was trying to withdraw them. The email came and it only redirects me to the PayPal sign in page. I already have a PayPal acount linked with my email, but nothing is coming and it has been a week. Am I doing anything wrong? What do I need to do?

3 answers to this question

You have to wait 14 days from the day your order was marked complete. Example, your order was marked complete on May 1, 2016. You may withdraw your funds (by clicking on that Paypal button) on May 15, 2016. You will know you have funds available for withdrawal when a green little sign appears on the top right portion of your dashboard saying $28.00.

You have to wait 14 days from the day your order was marked complete. Example, your order was marked complete on May 1, 2016. You may withdraw your funds (by clicking on that Paypal button) on May 15, 2016. You will know you have funds available for withdrawal when a green little sign appears on the top right portion of your dashboard saying $28.00.

Hi theratypist,

I am having problem. Hope you solve it.

I have earned and cleared funds to withdraw. But when i select paypal. A mobile verification is not working and saying network connectivity error even though I have strong network.

Hi theratypist,

I am having problem. Hope you solve it.

I have earned and cleared funds to withdraw. But when i select paypal. A mobile verification is not working and saying network connectivity error even though I have strong network.

did you find the solution to this error?

Archived