Fiverr Forum

How do I work in fiber?

Hi,
I am Professional Graphic Designer. I have over 5 years experience in Image editing+ Background Removal+ transparent Background+ white background +Image Manipulation + smooth photo retouching and any type of professional photo editing service. Satisfying my clients is the topmost priority to me. I never compromise with the quality of my work. Please contact me before buying my gig. Because your satisfaction is my vision. Thanks for my viewing profile description. mdbillalkhan470
but i didn’t get any order yet .
have i any problem in my fiverr gig??
please help me.
https://www.fiverr.com/mdbillalkhan470

“While optical fiber doesn`t carry electricity, it does transmit light, which, in some instances, can damage the eye. The glass fiber itself also poses a danger, potentially becoming embedded in or under the skin.”

read more here: “Use caution when working with fiber”

How do I work in fiber?

A classic. :sunglasses:

First, you need to remember the name of the platform you’re working on it’s called Fiverr.

Second, your post was moved to ‘Improve My Gig’ to get suggestions from users. :pineapple:

My Fiverr Gigs is for you to promote your gigs only.

Feedback related issues from buyer

many many thank you sir

Fyi~ @vickiespencer is not a “sir” but a lovely :blonde_woman:lady.

oh sorry lovely laddy ma’am

sorry ma’ am for calling sir

Wow, that, I think, is the first time I have been called sir. :thinking: But there was a student who called me “Dad” once. She did not have a mom living in her home. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m sure you’d make a great Dad. All you need to do is find the right girl, settle down, take it easy for a while, and see what happens. :wink:

You’re wrong. Fiber can lower blood sugar, cut cholesterol. Helps against constipation too. I lover eating fiber, especially at breakfast.

@daviddoer was not talking about the fiber in food. :watermelon: :lemon: :tangerine: :green_apple: He was talking of optic fiber. :face_with_monocle:

Of course, breakfast time is perfect for working in fiber! Just make sure to wear gloves and safety goggles.

No fiber can kill me. Not today.

Fiber the great bowl mover!! lets start a movement.

try to do unique work in fiverr marketplace,think unique and do a best for fiverr customers,if some buyers will ask about your product,please politely answer for them ,if they will glad about you,they will give more tips :slight_smile:

this is my story of my fiverr experiance

@madurahd
fiverr seller :slight_smile:

Can you please clarify for us, what is considered “unique” work?

unique mean…do you know , more buyers are busienss people… study them and see what they want … they more want logo design and videos :slight_smile:
just think that and make good work in there…if you can do best for your buyer, they will give tip too :slight_smile:

It’s all a gamble. You can create a bunch of gigs, try to make sure each of them is original, write them as best as you can, and then the market will decide whether you succeed or not.