How do I work in fiber?

mdbillalkhan470

Hi,
I am Professional Graphic Designer. I have over 5 years experience in Image editing+ Background Removal+ transparent Background+ white background +Image Manipulation + smooth photo retouching and any type of professional photo editing service. Satisfying my clients is the topmost priority to me. I never compromise with the quality of my work. Please contact me before buying my gig. Because your satisfaction is my vision. Thanks for my viewing profile description. mdbillalkhan470
but i didn’t get any order yet .
have i any problem in my fiverr gig??
please help me.
https://www.fiverr.com/mdbillalkhan470

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you?

The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Hi,

I am Professional Graphic Designer. I have over 5 years experience in Image editing+ Background Removal+ transparent Background+ white background +Image Manipulation + smooth photo retouching and any type of professional photo editing service. Satisfying my clients is the topmost priority to me. I never compromise with the quality of my work. Please contact me before buying my gig. Because your satisfaction is my vision. Thanks for my viewing profile description. mdbillalkhan470

but i didn’t get any order yet .

please help me.

https://www.fiverr.com/mdbillalkhan470

How do I work in fiber?

A classic. 😎

The rule of FIBER is to take small amounts at start to minimize gas problems. Also be sure to drink plenty of fluids every day. Good Luck. thumbsup

First, you need to remember the name of the platform you’re working on it’s called Fiverr.

please help me.

Second, your post was moved to ‘Improve My Gig’ to get suggestions from users. 🍍

My Fiverr Gigs is for you to promote your gigs only.

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

many many thank you sir

many many thank you sir

Look, I know that “sir” is generally seen as a sign of respect that can potentially be gender neutral (but obviously leans towards men). However, that doesn’t stop me from feeling a blow to my ego when you use it to address me. I at least hope that my profile picture does not look like a “sir.” Some guy used this to address me 3 times. Please try not to address a female as “sir.” We tend to not like it.

Look, I know that “sir” is generally seen as a sign of respect that can potentially be gender neutral (but obviously leans towards men). However, that doesn’t stop me from feeling a blow to my ego when you use it to address me. I at least hope that my profile picture does not look like a “sir.” Some guy used this to address me 3 times. Please try not to address a female as “sir.” We tend to not like it.

sorry ma’ am for calling sir

sorry ma’ am for calling sir

Wow, that, I think, is the first time I have been called sir. :thinking: But there was a student who called me “Dad” once. She did not have a mom living in her home. 🙂

Wow, that, I think, is the first time I have been called sir. :thinking: But there was a student who called me “Dad” once. She did not have a mom living in her home. 🙂

I’m sure you’d make a great Dad. All you need to do is find the right girl, settle down, take it easy for a while, and see what happens. 😉

“While optical fiber doesn`t carry electricity, it does transmit light, which, in some instances, can damage the eye. The glass fiber itself also poses a danger, potentially becoming embedded in or under the skin.”

read more here: “Use caution when working with fiber”

“While optical fiber doesn`t carry electricity, it does transmit light, which, in some instances, can damage the eye. The glass fiber itself also poses a danger, potentially becoming embedded in or under the skin.”

You’re wrong. Fiber can lower blood sugar, cut cholesterol. Helps against constipation too. I lover eating fiber, especially at breakfast.

You’re wrong. Fiber can lower blood sugar, cut cholesterol. Helps against constipation too. I lover eating fiber, especially at breakfast.

@daviddoer was not talking about the fiber in food. 🍉

Of course, breakfast time is perfect for working in fiber! Just make sure to wear gloves and safety goggles.

try to do unique work in fiverr marketplace,think unique and do a best for fiverr customers,if some buyers will ask about your product,please politely answer for them ,if they will glad about you,they will give more tips 🙂

this is my story of my fiverr experiance

@madurahd
fiverr seller 🙂

try to do unique work in fiverr marketplace,think unique and do a best for fiverr customers,if some buyers will ask about your product,please politely answer for them ,if they will glad about you,they will give more tips 🙂

this is my story of my fiverr experiance

@madurahd

fiverr seller 🙂

try to do unique work in fiverr marketplace,think unique and do a best for fiverr customers

Can you please clarify for us, what is considered “unique” work?

• 1 month later...

try to do unique work in fiverr marketplace,think unique and do a best for fiverr customers

Can you please clarify for us, what is considered “unique” work?

unique mean…do you know , more buyers are busienss people… study them and see what they want … they more want logo design and videos 🙂

just think that and make good work in there…if you can do best for your buyer, they will give tip too 🙂

Archived