How do people get orders , JUST CURIOUS

Sending enough good offers should increase the chances of orders. Maybe you could try increasing the number of hours you’d write the article in. eg. if you’re offering to write an article in 1 hour what if you aren’t available every single hour of the day? Maybe they wouldn’t mind if it was 1 day instead of 1 hour. Maybe change the part of the profile where it says you graduated in 2021 and see if that helps with orders.

Sending enough good offers should increase the chances of orders. Maybe you could try increasing the number of hours you’d write the article in. eg. if you’re offering to write an article in 1 hour what if you aren’t available every single hour of the day? Maybe they wouldn’t mind if it was 1 day instead of 1 hour. Maybe change the part of the profile where it says you graduated in 2021 and see if that helps with orders.

thanks bro , but the 1 hr part . I am available every hr literallyyy

But you must sleep some time within 24 hours? Also it might look like you’re trying too hard to get the order if you will do it within 1 hour at any hour of the day or night. It’s more important to have a great gig/gigs and profile and great offers.

But you must sleep some time within 24 hours? Also it might look like you’re trying too hard to get the order if you will do it within 1 hour at any hour of the day or night. It’s more important to have a great gig/gigs and profile and great offers.

OK ,ill change it and try. Can you review my description and other features of the logo and writing gig

I would really appreciate it

Writer who does 1500 words in 1 hour? No thank you.

With all due respect, the sample you have on your gig looks exactly like that though. It is poor quality, verbose, like you are trying too hard to be a writer.

In addition how on earth would you do the bolded items you say are included within an hour, even if you could spew 1500 words onto a page?

• Up to 1500 Words
  • Up to 7 Focus Words
  • Topic Research ???
  • References & Citations
  • Data Chart ???

With all due respect, the sample you have on your gig looks exactly like that though. It is poor quality, verbose, like you are trying too hard to be a writer.

In addition how on earth would you do the bolded items you say are included within an hour, even if you could spew 1500 words onto a page?

• Up to 1500 Words
  • Up to 7 Focus Words
  • Topic Research ???
  • References & Citations
  • Data Chart ???

I don’t think you know how exactly website blog posts work ?

No one is writing a book !!

• Up to 1500 Words
  • Up to 7 Focus Words
  • Topic Research ???
  • References & Citations
  • Data Chart ???

Common sense , If someone wants all of that in addition to the article they know they"ll have to wait longer .

OK ,ill change it and try. Can you review my description and other features of the logo and writing gig

I would really appreciate it

For the writing sample in the writing gig you could change a few places where there’s a space before a comma when there shouldn’t be and one where there’s a missing space after a comma. Maybe the subject of the writing sample towards the end could be different. Also there’s one place where you use a capital letter “They” after a comma like it’s the start of a new sentence.

For the logo gig. Again you could change it so it’s not “within 2hrs”. And maybe that could be reworded. But they’ll more likely want a great logo than to have it within 2 hours. Within 1 day should be okay.

For the writing sample in the writing gig you could change a few places where there’s a space before a comma when there shouldn’t be and one where there’s a missing space after a comma. Maybe the subject of the writing sample towards the end could be different. Also there’s one place where you use a capital letter “They” after a comma like it’s the start of a new sentence.

For the logo gig. Again you could change it so it’s not “within 2hrs”. And maybe that could be reworded. But they’ll more likely want a great logo than to have it within 2 hours. Within 1 day should be okay.

Yeahhh ,i’ve been thinking about the end subject a lot. That gets a little naive doesn’t it ?

Like in buyer requests ,how do people determine who is a better writer by just looking at those stars .No one can judge you for being a good or worthless writer without giving you a chance.

Like in buyer requests( ,how) do people determine who is a better writer by just looking at those (stars .No)

I hope you don’t make writing errors like these when responding to buyer requests. If you do, that’s why you’re losing out on jobs.

No one is writing a book !!

I have spent about 5k on hiring writers in the last two years. I am also paid to write regularly for several blogs which I am guessing is several more than you. So I have an idea how it works. I am giving you feedback on how your gig looks to a buyer. Take it or leave it.

Common sense , If someone wants all of that in addition to the article they know they"ll have to wait longer .

I see you changed your gig title since I wrote that reply - when you offered the writing 1500 words in 1 hour your gig said all of that was included in that gig. Therefore they should not have to wait.

Like in buyer requests( ,how) do people determine who is a better writer by just looking at those (stars .No)

I hope you don’t make writing errors like these when responding to buyer requests. If you do, that’s why you’re losing out on jobs.

Sometimes , 😄

God, this forum is more helpful than i thought.

I have spent about 5k on hiring writers in the last two years. I am also paid to write regularly for several blogs which I am guessing is several more than you. So I have an idea how it works. I am giving you feedback on how your gig looks to a buyer. Take it or leave it.

I see you changed your gig title since I wrote that reply - when you offered the writing 1500 words in 1 hour your gig said all of that was included in that gig. Therefore they should not have to wait.

i didn’t mean to disrespect you. I have been writing for magazines and basic everyday news for regional affairs. But the difference is that, it was all by paper and pen 😄

i didn’t mean to disrespect you. I have been writing for magazines and basic everyday news for regional affairs. But the difference is that, it was all by paper and pen 😄

A last bit of feedback regarding the gig description - for a writer to have only three sentences in their description AND all of those sentences beginning with “I” is just not good enough to get someone to hire you.

Kindly read the gig sample i have on my writing gig. I might just get some important advice.

I would really appreciate it.

Look, if you can’t write a good description for yourself then being a writer is just not for you. I am guessing you would put some more effort into a client’s order than you did into your description but really you need to spend a couple of hours thinking about what a buyer would like and then how to express that.

It would be a disservice to buyers if someone was to help you with the basics of writing when that is what you are supposed to be good enough at to sell it as a service.

I gave you some feedback about your gig sample already - it is probably better not to have that if I’m honest.

Archived